Ran a full bolton 5.0 in

Wow u guys are still going with this shit.... Trainman my truck is stock compared to urs! Stop even comparing shit ... I didnt go to track because i have reasons not to go it has nothing to do with the times idgaf what the truck really runs lol or the times i might do i already have an idea of what it does... Is this forum for whiners? Cus thats what most of u do i thought it was to talk about trucks lol. If u wanna race me so bAd u come to me or ur scared trainman??

I wasn't even talking about your truck vs my truck....I was talking about the GT500 vs my CTS V and maybe the truck. My CTS V is stock (with CAI) and on street tires.....a very fair race, ON a legal drag strip. I don't street race. The latest video of your buddies GT500 vs a 5.0 shows you guys passing someone ( a third party) at the very end which looked very dangerous( he passes between you).....say if he was to switch lanes at the last minute without looking......one or both of you would be dead. You're not very smart in my book. So I presume you will never come to Famoso, and I will never ask you to come here again. Oh yes and your stock truck verses my stock Cadillac is not a fair race, you know and I know it.....but I was really looking forward to running your friends GT500.....I thought maybe he had a little more common sense. I won't ask again to meet legally at Famoso, apparently getting your truck impounded wasn't a serious enough message for you to change behavior. Oh and by the way...there was a Stock Lightning this last time at Famoso you might have enjoyed running with your truck.... he ran mid 14's.:D:rock: Sorry, I just watched the video...the Lightning ran 15.10!

Last edited:
Back