Rapter SVT kill

atenza_freak

Reaction score
I was driving over to the disk golf course and I decided to play around with a new Ford Rapter. The guy had his girl friend with him so i knew he would go along with it. From about 30ish i pulled ahead pretty quick and stayed ahead. And when slowed down to wait for him i could see he was still hauling ass so i punched it again and by the time he caught up to me again i had taken the lead again haha. When i turned he did a fly by and it sounded like a super charger almost so idk if they come with the 5.4 supercharged or what. I do love those rapter trucks though. His GF was pretty hot so i wish the I win i get the girl rule was still in effect lol.

Nice Kill!

I don't think they are supercharged. I think the early ones just had the 5.4L and the later model ones have the 6.2L or something.

Poor Raptor, never had a chance :rock:

. . . . . unless you go off the pavement:burnout:

Some are Supercharged...I had a guy tell me his raptor was faster in front of a crowd so it turned out we ended up on a highway couple guys followed and raptor had no chance super slow compared to our 10's. another Raptor kill!

Last edited:
Some are Supercharged...I had a guy tell me his raptor was faster in front of a crowd so it turned out we ended up on a highway couple guys followed and raptor had no chance super slow compared to our 10's. another Raptor kill!

None are supercharged from Ford.

Nice kill OP.

Grats on the kill, pretty sure you have to cordinate before you race on winner gets girl although i dont think he would of raced then :)

hahaha, poor truck had to make 5 downshifts from a 30 mph roll. got to race one from a stop :elefant::elefant::elefant:

ohhh yea, forgot to tell ya something. the ecoboost f150 is faster than the 6.2 raptor

come on man, they're off road trucks......nothing to brag about here.

Of course it is! :rock: I love hearing about kills!

At least the Raptor guy wanted to go for it, I'm sure he knew he'd get smoked. . . . . . UNLESS he did have a s/c on his truck, then that would be disappointing for him! :p

Last edited:
I have a friend with a Raptor with a Procharger on top...it is quick.

I need to find me a new f150 to see how I do. This friday im supposed to go to the 1/8th mile track against a powerstroke this guy has. He beat a srt8 charger pretty bad in a video so im guessing ill get owned but it will be fun.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back