Rapter SVT kill

Not much. I dont understand Raptors. I still think Ford should have made Gen3 L's.

You shut up "L" guy:aetsch::aetsch:

im pretty sur prof would demolish ANY raptor. it would have to push like 900hp and launch in 4wd. prof's truck is VERY powerful and quick from what i understand

and i believe it was EvanAndretti who raced a ecoboost f-150. he won but said it suprized him

I would not be able to get my truck's shifter into 2nd gear. Id be too busy sawing on my wrist if i ever challenged an off road 4x4 truck with my sport truck on the highway. I can see if he was talking trash and u had to shut him but that was not the case.

but hey, good kill...

I would not be able to get my truck's shifter into 2nd gear. Id be too busy sawing on my wrist if i ever challenged an off road 4x4 truck with my sport truck on the highway. I can see if he was talking trash and u had to shut him but that was not the case.

but hey, good kill...

i thought you were gunna say becouse you had to hold your tampon in from fallin out with your other hand. cuz it sure wasnt shiftin a M/T:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

but hey, good try....

just messin with ya broseph

Congrats you beat a high 14 low 15 second truck that has 35s offroad suspension, is a huge flying brick and 4wheel drive. Now see if you can beat a civic

Congrats you beat a high 14 low 15 second truck that has 35s offroad suspension, is a huge flying brick and 4wheel drive. Now see if you can beat a civic

Sounds like someone needs a hug. Why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Back