READ before you vote!

supercar1of1 said:

Didn't someone waaay back in this thread try to warn everybody that the debate of certain subjects usually result in nothing but friction?

I would rather debate giving machine guns to ten year olds with Sarah Brady!
:eek: :( :eek: :( :eek:

I agree with your assessment of the futility the argument.... always have.

But, I still feel compelled to speak out.............. always will....someone's gotta.

D

Django said:
I agree with your assessment of the futility the argument.... always have.

But, I still feel compelled to speak out.............. always will....someone's gotta.

D
This is why I Love you my man....You are no coward !

TheSickness said:
Within a year of Obama winning the election prolly LOLOL :marchmellow: All our best Assassins come from the South for some reason hehehe :p

Or within a few seconds of him LOSING the election. ;) We're fucked either way, I think. :eek:

Black1 said:
Or within a few seconds of him LOSING the election. ;) We're fucked either way, I think. :eek:

I lived in LA during the Watts riots............ Very, very interesting....

D

supercar1of1 said:

Didn't someone waaay back in this thread try to warn everybody that the debate of certain subjects usually result in nothing but friction?

I would rather debate giving machine guns to ten year olds with Sarah Brady!

:eek: :( :eek: :( :eek:

I actually thought it was a pretty civil conversation for around here, especially considering the topic. It does lend itself to some very passionate ideas and beliefs. There was no name calling and no fisticuffs (I just wanted to use that word for some reason) hehehehe. I thank everyone for that.

Django said:
Thanks, bro.........:eek:

Much love in return...........:rock:

D
You and I don't agree on everything ;) But that does not mean that I do not respect and appreciate your opinions. I listen and I read to everything I can get my hands on....I am a sponge :eek: a Sicksponge :D The style in which you present your views is unmatched. Sometimes I even agree with you but say I don't just to play devil's advocate...To further inspire the exchange of ideas. I don't know if you have ever noticed this but we have some rather narrow minded peeps here....Maybe just maybe we can help them see beyond themselves :dontknow: Can always hope anyway :D BTW WTF is Roy in all this....anyone seen him lately :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Within a year of Obama winning the election prolly LOLOL :marchmellow: All our best Assassins come from the South for some reason hehehe :p

That's because many of us were trained from a very young age how to stalk

and kill (Game), from long range. A little trivia, the National Rifle Association

was founded by a group of yankee generals after the Civil war because of the

lousy marksmanship skills of their troops vs. the southern boy's.

OCBob said:
I actually thought it was a pretty civil conversation for around here, especially considering the topic. It does lend itself to some very passionate ideas and beliefs. There was no name calling and no fisticuffs (I just wanted to use that word for some reason) hehehehe. I thank everyone for that.

....and I didn't even get a chance to say "gtfu"....................;)

Sorry, brother...... couldn't resist the joke...... all in fun.....

D

OCBob said:
I know this isn't the music thread, but for some reason I just couldn't resist playing these for John.

The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

My Fathers Gun

Yeah, it's Elton John but it's a great Confederate song.

Thank's, I am glad everyone seems to have taken a deep breath and relaxed.

All the members opinions here(except mine probably) are too valuable, for one

to get pissed and not participate.

supercar1of1 said:

Thank's, I am glad everyone seems to have taken a deep breath and relaxed.

All the members opinions here(except mine probably) are too valuable, for one

to get pissed and not participate.

BEWARE OBAMA...............

He's slicker than two eels in a bucket'a snot.....

D

TheSickness said:
How many nostrils full would that take to fill a bucket...:confused:

Your nose- several.....

Mine- one.

I don't how you people breathe thru those things.....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back