Rear Wide Dually Fender Flares

fe4snake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was curious, if anyone has done this to their truck. I was thinking of going with 14" wide rear tires on my QC. But, I do not want to cut my inner tubs or cutting and indexing my frame. So, I thought that by adding some dually rear flares and just cutting the outside of the bed fender skin would give me the added width clearance that I need. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Dually Fenders.jpg
    Dually Fenders.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 899
It's your truck and if you like it, go for it. I don't think it'll look the same as it does with a regular dually though. Tub is best imho.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

A set of DRW flares would look cool but duplicating the skirting would be a nightmare. At least to me. I think you would still have a problem with the axle hitting the frame depending on how much you lower it. The wheel back spacing would have to be right on.
Put a lot of thought into doing something similar to my old 1995 Crew Cab F350 DRW. Wanted to put on 1 wide tire instead of 2.

Last edited:
Around here I have seen a couple of Chevys done up like that. Lowered regcab 1tons with a wide single to fill it all up. Bada$$

Not my style imo.

Looks cool but id never do it to my truck. Id go the other way and modify the wheel well/bed.

Look at salvage yards for a good dualie bed to swap. less work than cutting up your stock bed and you can always go back to stock with your original if you want to. who knows you might even find on in the correct color!

........ ok.... i am gonna say it!!....... DUALIES are FUGLY!!!! don't do it! :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back