Registry Certificates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine. Looks great. Already printed and hung in the garage. Thanks Jeff. Now I want the fancy one:D

Thanks Guys....

I still have a few to finish, I'll get them out tonight... I hope

Jeff,

Would like one please......thanks..

OK, check your email

If you have time, I'd like to have one as well. Also, I am in on the paid ones when you finalize.
THANKS for all your work!

If you have time, I'd like to have one as well. Also, I am in on the paid ones when you finalize.
THANKS for all your work!

I don't show that you have ever registered, did a search by "trussman" and your build number "2723"

Sorry

Sent pic of door vin and of the truck on 3-28-13. I can re-send prolly if need be

let me go look, maybe I missed it, some things get tossed in my junk bin... Yikes

Great idea Jeff. You know I'd certainly love one to frame and hang. You probably already know my information, but here it is:

2004 RC #1900
Built: 4.29.2004

:dontknow:I dunno the VIN off the top of my head.:embarassed: Perhaps you could find that bit of data in your vast archives.

Address:
Anthony Yensi
9307 Poplar Bluff
Houston, TX 77095

I'll get er done tonight Ant-Knee

I'm printing these on 0.5 x 11 Photo Matte Paper. Not sure if you can see it but the embossing is on the lower right. The Viper or Viper Truck will be the owners truck, I will need a quality picture to use 1024 x 768 or bigger. I went through several different versions and decided the best thing to do was use a picture of the owners choosing. Even at that, I know with some of the pictures people send me, it could be interesting. Need to go out and get some envelopes so I don't need to fold them and I guess we see what happens.

51127d1365646931-registry-certificates-sample-srt-10-web.jpg

Attachments

• Sample with SRT-10-web.jpg
    Sample with SRT-10-web.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 72
WHOA!!! :eek:THAT is utterly fantastic. What would it take to get a hold of a registry certificate like that Jeff? Just say the word. I will send through a good photo for you to use. That's definately worth framing and hanging..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back