Registry Certificates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jeff can I get a free one too? I made the cut this time haha

On a side not I've tried updating my truck's page twice now the first time I got frustrated and quit, tonight I can't seem to get anything to work, I wanted to upload pictures and nothing, I did change some info over to me and it is now awaiting your confirmation fine sir.... One last thing is there anyway to get my own sig plate?

Last edited:
Obviously I didn't make the cut, as I am extremely late on this thread, however... I would most definitely want one of these if possible. Let me know which versions you have, and how much, as I see lots of talk about different versions on here. Hoping to have my truck fully registered on here by the end of the week! Just waiting on the wife to send me a picture of the door sticker.

Last edited:
Wish I had a good answer to this. Due to lack of interest in the registry I've put just about everything on hold for the time being

Everything? Not doing the build number plaques' or Certificates'?

Jeff,

just a thought, but wouldnt it make sense to integrate the Registry into a Forum like this ?

I think we all hop between Forums and personally i get tired off it.

If we would have the VTCOA as a one stop shop where we can find everything it would be great and would also put much more Attention
and appreciation on the work you have done to sustain the history
and future of our trucks and cars.

Just my 2 Cents and once again : thanks for all your work !

Arne

Everything? Not doing the build number plaques' or Certificates'?

For now, everything.

Jeff,

just a thought, but wouldnt it make sense to integrate the Registry into a Forum like this ?

I think we all hop between Forums and personally i get tired off it.

If we would have the VTCOA as a one stop shop where we can find everything it would be great and would also put much more Attention
and appreciation on the work you have done to sustain the history
and future of our trucks and cars.

Just my 2 Cents and once again : thanks for all your work !

Arne

Arne, the Registry has been here for years. The only reason for the other site is for research. I don't expect anyone to spend more than a couple of minutes looking at anyone given time. Still do the build numbers and a few other things, however, with two jobs I just don't have time most days for anything extra. Once I get past the training part of my new gig, I'll probably open the links back up.....

Oh and will the 4 people who bought certificates tell everyone if they were worth the price...

Sorry
Jeff

I bought the certificate for mine. Its awesome. I put it in a nice frame and have it displayed in my house.

Obviously I didn't make the cut, as I am extremely late on this thread, however... I would most definitely want one of these if possible. Let me know which versions you have, and how much, as I see lots of talk about different versions on here. Hoping to have my truck fully registered on here by the end of the week! Just waiting on the wife to send me a picture of the door sticker.

There is only one version. (See below). I just use a picture of your 10 and it has your data on it. So pick your picture wisely. Just know I can't get any of these done till after June 1st. I'm pretty much slammed with work until then. The dash plaques I can do to, just know it may take a little longer depending on my work schedule. The plaques usually take 2-3 weeks depending on the engravers schedule, that could be extended out another 7-10 days depending on mine.

Still doing build numbers, that hasn't changed as a few that have requested have got theirs in the past few days. The 2004's I'm still getting from Dodge and those, take a bit longer.

Hope that answers the questions I've gotten over the last couple of weeks.

If I know it will take some time to get something done, I will let you know, so if you want, shoot me a PM and I can give you an idea on time and if your willing to wait. That was and is my biggest concern and why I pulled the links. So they are back up and hope those that may have interest understand .

Humbly
Vj

Viper Truck Registry

RC-01-web.jpg

Nope, the interest was so small it was like a fart while standing in the middle of the Sahara

I'm sure anyone can copy the form in post 128, they just wouldn't have the embossing stamp I used

Is there the possibility that they send me the stamp, if still available? Would gladly for my German Srt drivers what in the way

OH, Hell No!!!

I might be willing to do them without the picture, but we would have to discuss it somewhere other than here. You have my email

Confucius says: you can’t sell something people won’t buy!

Biggest reason I don’t do them anymore

I havent been on here for awhile sence the viper truck registry deal was up to send the trucks info of the door info of my 2004 dodge ram srt10 rc throw email. Would like to know, if i did anything wrong to see what number the truck was on it here in tucson, az. Hope to hear back. Been checking my email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back