Registry Certificates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finalizing a few things tonight and then they will be available. I need to go get some big envelopes

I'll resend it tonight

They start going out on Monday

Attachments

• RC-01-web.jpg
    RC-01-web.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 53
Getting there, I'm just glad I feel better. I just wonder how many people I thought I sent certificates to... and.... well..... never hit the send button

I hate being sick

All the personalized Registry Certificates have been mailed
Special Thanks to Mr J.R. for making this all happen. For those that decide to get a personalized certificate, if it wasn't for Mr J.R.'s patience and help it would have never come to a reality. Mr J.R., one is on the way to you... Thank You

Now to get the Viper version completed for Ted and his two Vipers....., those should go out Tuesday

Hi Jeff , not sure if we are to late to order a certificate of build, but if possible could we have one PLEASE our truck is a 2004 RC RED brought new in 04 by us VIN no is 3D3HA16H14G279275. if you still do these please let us know how we can pay you .

Thank you

Andrew (in the UK)

Hi Jeff , not sure if we are to late to order a certificate of build, but if possible could we have one PLEASE our truck is a 2004 RC RED brought new in 04 by us VIN no is 3D3HA16H14G279275. if you still do these please let us know how we can pay you .

Thank you

Andrew (in the UK)

I'll request your build number from Dodge when I get home tonight. Email me your full name for the certificate. I send out a free version for anyone that wants one, if you would like the printed and embossed version, you can find them here
Viper Truck Registry
I'll need a picture of your truck to do that one. I know you can't PM yet, so if you have additional questions email me at [email protected]

I will need all six numbers of the MDH so I know the hour

Vj

Not a problem, I'll email it out tonight

I'll get it done tonight

These are great! I really need to log on here more.. I would love one of the regular certificates without the truck picture please..
What info do you need?

These are great! I really need to log on here more.. I would love one of the regular certificates without the truck picture please..
What info do you need?

Your Truck needs to be registered on the Viper Truck Registry and I would need your First and Last Name

edit...
and I should add, the free ones end on May 31, 2013

Last edited:
Your Truck needs to be registered on the Viper Truck Registry and I would need your First and Last Name

edit...
and I should add, the free ones end on May 31, 2013

Ok, I got signed up over at the Truck Registry and sent you a couple e-mails with my truck and my name info. Thank you.

I will look for it tonight when I get home and email the certificate to you tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back