Rejex Coating

SilvrSRT10 said:
I actually tried the Accord on. I was all scrunched up. Knees against dash, head against roof. I couldn't breath. Jackie was standing there laughing her azz off.
:D :D :D you shoulda took a pic:D

Mopar Nationals

Here's a pic of the truck at the Mopar Nat's. I did a clay bar and Rejex application the week before. Drove up, wiped the bugs right off and did a quick detail.

MoparNationals2010110.jpg

MoparNationals2010164.jpg

Thanks for the Rejex Tony!!!:rock:

I'm going to clay bar and apply this afternoon!!:)

i did the hull of my boat before we left on the river trip, will let you guys know how it did next weekend when i go pick it up and clean it.

Rejex update:
As you may or may not recall, I Rejexed three of my 4 vehicles. (I went back to my original posts just to see how long this stuff has been on, about two months). Over the weekend I finally washed the two cars , Robin's Denali and my Caddy. Remember neither car is garaged. First wash in all that time. The cars also just went through fall here. Tons of leaves fell, and all sorts of residue ended up on the cars.
I am please to report all of the filth was easy to clean, and the water is still beading. Some day I'll even Rejex my truck. But, that's in the garage.
Stinky this is a great product, I followed directions to the letter. I will continue to report results as the winter approaches. (I still wash my cars, by hand, all winter long). I am becoming a believer.:)

joemags54 said:
Rejex update:
As you may or may not recall, I Rejexed three of my 4 vehicles. (I went back to my original posts just to see how long this stuff has been on, about two months). Over the weekend I finally washed the two cars , Robin's Denali and my Caddy. Remember neither car is garaged. First wash in all that time. The cars also just went through fall here. Tons of leaves fell, and all sorts of residue ended up on the cars.
I am please to report all of the filth was easy to clean, and the water is still beading. Some day I'll even Rejex my truck. But, that's in the garage.
Stinky this is a great product, I followed directions to the letter. I will continue to report results as the winter approaches. (I still wash my cars, by hand, all winter long). I am becoming a believer.:)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

did wife's avalanche a couple weeks back while i was in TX looks great still although dusty (got to love dirt driveways) but it just brushes right off stink seen proof of that before and after a couple of weeks ;) great stuff cant wait till summer and being able to do the 10 with it :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back