Rejex Coating

oh yeah , when I talked with the guy when I get the new order and such I may start thread for pics of trucks using it, and he said he may be albe to use a few if thats ok?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
oh yeah , when I talked with the guy when I get the new order and such I may start thread for pics of trucks using it, and he said he may be albe to use a few if thats ok?

I gotta take pics again? :laugh: It took me 2 years to get the last set of pics.

Well since we have this little Tropical Storm hitting us tomorrow, and since I will be driving in it, I did the windows and mirrors on the work truck.
I'll let ya know how it does. Before the windshield was hard to see out of because of all the road gunk.
Will be stopping in the morning for new wipers too

wesalbert said:
Well since we have this little Tropical Storm hitting us tomorrow, and since I will be driving in it, I did the windows and mirrors on the work truck.
I'll let ya know how it does. Before the windshield was hard to see out of because of all the road gunk.
Will be stopping in the morning for new wipers too
thank you sir, I have noticed it works well on the windshield , but seems to be wearin a bit on the glass, but I have put about a lil over 3000 miles on it since coating, and alot of hwy with all the grit ans uch

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
thank you sir, I have noticed it works well on the windshield , but seems to be wearin a bit on the glass, but I have put about a lil over 3000 miles on it since coating, and alot of hwy with all the grit ans uch

I could deal with doing the windshield every 3000 miles. Heck, I could deal with doing the truck every 3000 miles :D

wesalbert said:
I could deal with doing the windshield every 3000 miles. Heck, I could deal with doing the truck every 3000 miles :D
most def buddy, but now the paint? the paint still beads excellent, and been thru a half dozen showers nd such, and still shines like the day I did it, the order should be in tomorrow evening , will hit ya up when it comes in buddy

The best part to me so far is how easy it goes on! I'm going to do a dawn stripping wash, clay bar, normal wash then apply the rejex when I do mine...

Oh best part about you being back is a truck washing buddy... gets boring washing and drinking by yourself ya know!!!!

Troy's QC SRT said:
The best part to me so far is how easy it goes on! I'm going to do a dawn stripping wash, clay bar, normal wash then apply the rejex when I do mine...
no lie bro, it whips on in a heartbeat and off even quicker, with no residue or swirling left over to redo:D

1fast10 said:
Oh best part about you being back is a truck washing buddy... gets boring washing and drinking by yourself ya know!!!!

Yea bro I really can't wait! I really hope i get to leave here early like I want.....It's looking like they just don't want to let me leave early but I need to so I can go to selection!

It did fine on the windshield today. We didn't get nowhere near the amount of rain they said we would.

Troy's QC SRT said:
Yea bro I really can't wait! I really hope i get to leave here early like I want.....It's looking like they just don't want to let me leave early but I need to so I can go to selection!

good luck if you go to selection.....i would love to go but i lost my motivation....im getting to old for that shit.....lol...

SRT2SLOW said:
good luck if you go to selection.....i would love to go but i lost my motivation....im getting to old for that shit.....lol...

Thanks alot bro...I'm going forsure...the question is....will i go when I want to?

Troy's QC SRT said:
Thanks alot bro...I'm going forsure...the question is....will i go when I want to?

well i hope you get to go when you want too.....i did when i went to ranger school.....

Got my bottle in the mail the other day....thanks Tony. Unfortunately it will be September before I get to try it.

Doing the boat today. The black paint is coming out nice :rock:

so from readin the write ups.

best thing to do is wash her with Dawn, to get it down to bare clear coat, do the clay, polish her smooth, wash her again, let her dry completely then Rejex her.

correct????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back