Rejex Coating

pretty much. Get it clean before applying the rejex.
I used Dawn, then a pre-wax cleaner (citrus based), then 2-3 coats of rejex.

Just did mine yesterday. I'm very happy with it. Rained on it today and when it dried, it didn't have one water spot. :rock: I highly recommend this.

I noticed when it rained yesterday, that when I did the truck, I forgot to do the roof :p

Here's some pics that I took yesterday, after applying it. The pictures dont do it justice. It's never shined like this before. And I've had it detailed by a few different people.
P8211713.jpg

P8211712-1.jpg

P8211716.jpg

P8211715.jpg

P8211714.jpg

P8211712.jpg

P8211711.jpg

P8211710.jpg

P8211709.jpg

Last edited:
hey santeen, where did you get your yail light covers with the viper head and srt10? looks good bro:rock:

04viperram said:
hey santeen, where did you get your yail light covers with the viper head and srt10? looks good bro:rock:
Carl did it for me. He's also got a how-to thread on it.

SANTEEN said:
:elefant: Carl:elefant: did it for me. He's also got a how-to thread on it.

i did:itsme: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

dam, i'm good & did not know it:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

I suggest doing a good claybar an then the rejex, its a sealant type polymer so the cleaner before applying the better the shine

I got to tell ya. With the boat, I just washed it and applied the Rejex and it came out great. Even did the whole outboard motor.
Didn't get to take it out though, noticed that the prop shaft seal is leaking a bit to much. Guess when the mechanic did the lower unit pressure test, it just blew it out more :mad:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I suggest doing a good claybar an then the rejex, its a sealant type polymer so the cleaner before applying the better the shine
Clayed it a couple of months ago. Didn't feel like do it again. But, it still came out great!!!

Where does one purchase this stuff? I checked the Stinky website and saw no product.....:dontknow: Did I miss something ?

I havnt had time to add them or any of the new stuff buddy , shoot me a pm , I got the 12oz, 16oz and gallons

but yessir santeen yours was prob allready clean buddy, but some folks may need a good cleaning, I am sure you noticed its more like a coating, and so far very very durable

but didnt stop the tire that hit the yota from busting the grill out:eek:

but didnt stop the tire that hit the yota from busting the grill out:eek:
I guess Rejex can't stop everything. But it tries.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I guess Rejex can't stop everything. But it tries.
:eek: yeah a pickup on 95 blew a tire, smacked the grill and well plastic dont hold up well:D but its fixable, oh well the yota still shines:D

:eek: yeah a pickup on 95 blew a tire, smacked the grill and well plastic dont hold up well:D but its fixable, oh well the yota still shines:D
My Jeep that got backed into went into the shop today. We picked up the rental car. They first tried to stuff me into a Honda Accord. After that was a no go they pulled around a Chrysler 300. Silver with black interior. Just like my other vehicles. So that's what we're driving for the week.:rock: Only wish it were the SRT version.

SilvrSRT10 said:
My Jeep that got backed into went into the shop today. We picked up the rental car. They first tried to stuff me into a Honda Accord. After that was a no go they pulled around a Chrysler 300. Silver with black interior. Just like my other vehicles. So that's what we're driving for the week.:rock: Only wish it were the SRT version.
LOLOL an accord? did they not even look at ya?:D

LOLOL an accord? did they not even look at ya?:D
I actually tried the Accord on. I was all scrunched up. Knees against dash, head against roof. I couldn't breath. Jackie was standing there laughing her azz off.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back