Rejex Coating

Get me a price on a gallon if you would.

wesalbert said:
Get me a price on a gallon if you would.
I can do that sir,
and if anyone else would like a gallon it would def help and i can order a straight case of four on the gallons

it works super on boats

I would buy a bigger size if you had one...I have 3 vehicles to do. It does go very far though. Doing a second coat in the a.m. as well as my intake and valve covers.:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
it works super on boats

Thats what im thinking. Boat, hovercraft, Beths car, work truck, and whatever else I just might end up getting :D

wesalbert said:
Thats what im thinking. Boat, hovercraft, Beths car, work truck, and whatever else I just might end up getting :D
they "claim" another couple mph on boats, but let me jsut check and see what price the gallons are, crap they are prob closed, if so I will shout at them tomorrow for you guys , but I will give him a shout now

they "claim" another couple mph on boats, but let me jsut check and see what price the gallons are, crap they are prob closed, if so I will shout at them tomorrow for you guys , but I will give him a shout now

:p Any wax on the bottom helps. Lets see if I can hit 80mph with the boat. :rock: 78 is the fastest I have had it.

Coat 1 on the truck done.
Easy on, easy off.
Big difference, especially on the hood, but then again, its never been waxed or anything.
The rims I will do this weekend maybe. I should be studying for my check ride and solo.

Cruster said:
I want some too Tony....a gallon would be great....got all kinds of stuff to use it on. Do I go to your site or what? Lemme know and thanks!
not gonna put it on the site until I get a good bit in buddy, gonna order up stock of it tomorrow and should get it maybe by friday and will let ya knwo good sir:D

got the rejex ordered guys:rock:

I got a case of 6 oz
a case of 12 oz
and a case of gal, wich is 4 gals

but also check these out and let me know if anyone is interested

we can also get the glasses they offer, so checkem out and see what ya think fellas:)

http://www.sziolsmarine.com/

I didnt get any of the small packets buddy, all I got in was some of the 16 oz bottles, but will check with him and see if he has any

This is what I have on the way (16oz) correct?

I didnt get any of the small packets buddy, all I got in was some of the 16 oz bottles, but will check with him and see if he has any
thats why i posted the link with the price because i thought you said they were 16oz bottles didnt mean to stir any shit... i was not bein a smart ass about the price

I know:D but I have to ask, if anyone is interested in these sunglass's

not that I am gonna carry them, but he is givin me a decent deal on them
not 50% or anything

and its not yellow fever #154's ipod , but I thought they were nice

2.8 ounces, they float, airstreamed, pretty durable, but jst checking:D

http://www.sziolsmarine.com/sziols-lenses.html

oh and btw the rejex should be here by friday afternoon, I iwl try to get it on the site with a few ohter things this weekend
for those that have asked aobut it so far, I wil give yuns a shout aftr I am sure it comes in, dont like taking the dinero till ts in hand:)

This stuff makes the truck slick guys.
I washed with Dawn to remove the wax, then went over the truck with a pre-wax. It was some citrus based stuff, makes the truck squeaky clean. Then applied the Rejex.
Did this a couple days ago.
Tonight I went to lower the tailgate to sit down, and almost missed catching it on the way down. It was slippery.

wesalbert said:
This stuff makes the truck slick guys.
I washed with Dawn to remove the wax, then went over the truck with a pre-wax. It was some citrus based stuff, makes the truck squeaky clean. Then applied the Rejex.
Did this a couple days ago.
Tonight I went to lower the tailgate to sit down, and almost missed catching it on the way down. It was slippery.
LOLOL dont do the shower floor with it:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back