Removing Plastic Baffles Behind Grill

I don't care what anyone says.........

Websters dictionary, Oxford lexicon, Technical journals, NASA or any MFr on planet Earth.

The word is BAFFOLD.................:rock: :elefant: :nurse: ;) :eek: :toilet: :burnout:

D

IMO

for the drag ci to be improved the grill would need to be flat and curved inwards around the radiator. Not recessed in the truck 3 inch's, air will find a way around it.

Mines coming out I can't stand the look personaly

sleeper said:
What the hell you guys driving so fast for? Is it really worth going to jail for?
at 155+ u think there going to catch ya ?? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Prof said:
Is there anyone that has a contact with Chrysler...so that these kind of questions could be addressed to the engineers that designed the truck? Seems like we have eight or ten questions that were probably addressed by engineering studies in the development process...I hope...we can speculate all we want, but (and I really hate to say this) the engineers look at these things and can address the questions much better than most of us...OK Silverback...there was your straight line...hit me with your best shot.
Which is exactly why all SRT-10s need their wings :D :D 165 pounds of down force enganeered :p :p ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back