RIP Charlie

Sorry for your loss OCBob. Went through this twice in the last year. I know its rough, just think of the life he had and how you made it better!

soon the sadness will be replaced with the happy memories Charlie gave you. so sorry for your loss, Bob.

Sorry to hear about your buddy Bob! I've been there and know!

OCBob said:
Thanks guys. Charlie was a hell of a dog. Turned 12 in June, I know I'm lucky to have him around for so long. Just ain't the same around here without him though.

Bob I am so sorry for your loss, dogs are kids in fur coats mate!

Paul

Sorry to hear this - RIP Charlie

From one bulldog owner to another----I can feel your pain Bob---we still have 6 and have only lost one so far---that loss was tough---they become part of the family.

RIP- Charlie

I've had quite a few dogs in my life, My grandparent's, my dad's, and it's sad to think of them gone, but always nice creating more memories with a new friend.

sorry for your loss.I had to put my yellow lab down a little over 2 years ago and it still bothers me today.They become part of the family and its really tough to lose your buddy.I have replaced Buck with 2 dogs and things are good again.Still miss him though.RIP Charlie

Sorry for the loss my friend.:(

Having been through the same thing many times I know the pain all too well and it never gets easier.

Though none can ever be replaced ,a new puppy does help to heal the hurt .

Looks like he was a very cool dog with an interesting personality. I like him a lot just from the pictures! Sorry for your loss man.

Yea I dunno, I like all types of animals but dogs are really special. Mans best friend!

sorry for your loss my friend. Dogs certainly are mans best friend and though he can never be replaced his memory will always be with ya.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back