Roe Blower For Sale

505'sFastestViper. said:
are you going with a procharger setup

Yes. That procharger set up is too cool. With my built and hi flow engine, I need to feed it with more air than the Roe can provide.

700hpOdyssey said:
Yes. That procharger set up is too cool. With my built and hi flow engine, I need to feed it with more air than the Roe can provide.
have you tried any modification to the restrictor plates. Just curious dont want to go down a wasted path so($) so I listen very carefully to any info. You should have no problem's though because to some 700hp is plenty:rock: :marchmellow:

DevilDawg3097 said:
have you tried any modification to the restrictor plates. Just curious dont want to go down a wasted path so($) so I listen very carefully to any info. You should have no problem's though because to some 700hp is plenty:rock: :marchmellow:

No, I did not try to modify the plates. I was going to try to have it tuned without the plates at all as the next step. But, I am tired of trying to squeeze any more hp out of the Roe. Justin has things figured out for the procharger, so I am going with that.

Stinker said:
you should be able to get at least 650hp from jsutins set up, Fstjack did:D :D :D :D

Oh your such a funny guy. When its done I will tow you down the track.:p

average truck = stock engine & bolt ons = $$$
fast around town and good power = roe truck & paxton = $$$$$$$$
man i just cant get enough speed = turbos & procharger = $$$$$$$$-$$$$$$$$$$$
$=1000 dollars

BurntRubber said:
average truck = stock engine & bolt ons = $$$
fast around town and good power = roe truck & paxton = $$$$$$$$
man i just cant get enough speed = turbos & procharger = $$$$$$$$-$$$$$$$$$$$
$=1000 dollars

Well said bro. But for now a very good, slightly used Roe Blower can be purchased at a big discount to save some $$. I will even through in the Mopar perf. cam that I bought from Roe to use with my original set-up. Cam is thrown in to the deal at no additional cost.

700hpOdyssey said:
I will try to post pictures later this evening. The injectors that came with the kit are included. Everything is included, but for the VEC. The injectors are not the 65 lb that appear in my sig., the kit comes with 56 lb I believe, I upgraded to the 65lb as part of trying to get more hp out of the Roe.

Were they shortie injectors that David Weaver recommended?

Bone said:
Were they shortie injectors that David Weaver recommended?

Yes. Did you have a problem with them? David said I was not having any fuel starvation issues.

700hpOdyssey said:
Yes. Did you have a problem with them? David said I was not having any fuel starvation issues.
How did you get them through the Roe plate? They don't look like they will fit, not long enough?

700hpOdyssey said:
Well said bro. But for now a very good, slightly used Roe Blower can be purchased at a big discount to save some $$. I will even through in the Mopar perf. cam that I bought from Roe to use with my original set-up. Cam is thrown in to the deal at no additional cost.

wow...cant even believe this thing is around still!:dontknow: :burnout:

tough times are really showing, I would but it in a second if i HAD the cash. I think thats the problem with some of the others. That and everyone has a hard on for the new pro-charger justin is playin with.

jontyre said:
tough times are really showing, I would but it in a second if i HAD the cash. I think thats the problem with some of the others. That and everyone has a hard on for the new pro-charger justin is playin with.

The new procharger set up is wicked. That is were I am going, but I also have a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ in a very built motor with special oiling mods that can handle the big hp and also higher rpm. For someone that does not want to go that far, the roe blower is a sweet deal. Complete Blower kit (minus the VEC) with approximately 700 miles, plus meth kit, plus cam, $3950.00.

Bone said:
How did you get them through the Roe plate? They don't look like they will fit, not long enough?

I wish I could out to the garage and look at it for you, but the truck is still in David's shop. I will ask him next time I talk with him.

700hpOdyssey said:
The new procharger set up is wicked. That is were I am going, but I also have a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ in a very built motor with special oiling mods that can handle the big hp and also higher rpm. For someone that does not want to go that far, the roe blower is a sweet deal. Complete Blower kit (minus the VEC) with approximately 700 miles, plus meth kit, plus cam, $3950.00.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back