Roe Blower For Sale

1000hpOdyssey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roe Blower for sale with everything that comes in the Roe kit, except for the VEC. Also includes the Row meth kit. This blower only has 700 break in miles and dyno pulls during the tuning on it. The only blemish is a very slight distortion under the filter where one rib of the belt came off during R&D on a larger lower pulley. I am just not happy with 695 hp and am tired of trying to get more hp out of this system. $3,950.00 and purchaser pays the shiping and insurance. I will not ship it without the purchaser adequately insuring the package. This is a very significant discount on a slightly used blower, please do not pm asking me if I will take any less. If it is not worth $3,950.00 to anyone, I am going to start using it as a boat anchor. This is the orignal version of the blower, not the brand new version.

very good price, should sell quick.

or an expensive anchor

700hpOdyssey said:
Roe Blower for sale with everything that comes in the Roe kit, except for the VEC. Also includes the Row meth kit. This blower only has 700 break in miles and dyno pulls during the tuning on it. The only blemish is a very slight distortion under the filter where one rib of the belt came off during R&D on a larger lower pulley. I am just not happy with 695 hp and am tired of trying to get more hp out of this system. $3,950.00 and purchaser pays the shiping and insurance. I will not ship it without the purchaser adequately insuring the package. This is a very significant discount on a slightly used blower, please do not pm asking me if I will take any less. If it is not worth $3,950.00 to anyone, I am going to start using it as a boat anchor. This is the orignal version of the blower, not the brand new version.
are you going with a procharger setup

awesome price all you should need is the vec or sct and injectors, super easy install

I will try to post pictures later this evening. The injectors that came with the kit are included. Everything is included, but for the VEC. The injectors are not the 65 lb that appear in my sig., the kit comes with 56 lb I believe, I upgraded to the 65lb as part of trying to get more hp out of the Roe.

Good god, what a steal!!!!! That puppy shouldn't sit long.

700hpOdyssey said:
I will try to post pictures later this evening. The injectors that came with the kit are included. Everything is included, but for the VEC. The injectors are not the 65 lb that appear in my sig., the kit comes with 56 lb I believe, I upgraded to the 65lb as part of trying to get more hp out of the Roe.

Kit comes with 48LB...stock are 42LB...

man the news about the Procharger is out and people are selling their Roes

nycstev said:
What did I miss about Procharger?
ummm it pretty much the new kid on the block mr stevey. btw my truck blew a head

ctsrt10 said:
ummm it pretty much the new kid on the block mr stevey. btw my truck blew a head
Illkeep my 10 lb Roe for a while longer. Let others experiment first.:D i was unaware ProCharger made a kit for our trucks?

Last edited:
700HP has purchased some of my things that we changed along the way, and he has only purchased the best of the best.

If he has a part for sale it will be pristine, as his standards are very high.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back