Roe Blower For Sale

700hpOdyssey said:
I wish I could out to the garage and look at it for you, but the truck is still in David's shop. I will ask him next time I talk with him.

What would David charge to install it? I've had work done by him before on my Viper....just wondering what install is on this one. Also, how safe is this on a stock block ? I'd rather not have my wife kill me for blowing a motor on this thing after spending 5k on a toy for it.

--wes

wesman said:
What would David charge to install it? I've had work done by him before on my Viper....just wondering what install is on this one. Also, how safe is this on a stock block ? I'd rather not have my wife kill me for blowing a motor on this thing after spending 5k on a toy for it.

--wes

I do not know what David charges for a Roe install. When he did mine the price was turn key including an engine build. You would have to call him to find out the price of an install. Regarding safety on a stock truck, it is my understanding that Roe designed the system to work as a bolt on to a stock engine. You should be ok as long as you do no turn up the boost by doing pulley changes. There are many Roe blowers on stock engines on this site, maybe some of them will give you their experience. It would be best, however, to at least change out the pistons.

The install is said to be SUPER easy.

Become a supporting member and Eddie did a install it took 2-3 hours and a 6 pack.........:)

Cam might take a while.............

Could you post some pictures up John?:dontknow: I do believe I will take you up on the deal this time;)

kyle's srt10 said:
Could you post some pictures up John?:dontknow: I do believe I will take you up on the deal this time;)

David still has the blower at ART. It has been just sitting there since you were last interested. Still in great shape, practically brand new. 700 miles and some dyno pulls. I don't have any recent pictures, but I can tell you that it looks brand new but for a few very slight indentations on the underside of the air filter where I lost one rib from the belt during R&D on a larger lower pulley. It never even got dirty. My Blower may be sold however. I am waiting on the final word by about 2:00 p.m. central time tomorrow. I will post up confirmation one way or the other tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.

I keep wondering about where Kyle is going...

Kyle have you rebuilt that engine yet?

Well he is fairly newly married...he may have higher priorities and he may also have an approval process that he needs to go through before making any modification steps!

Still got it John?:dontknow:

Sorry guys I don't post much anymore:( Got a new job and work about 90 hours a week so theres not much free time anymore. I will be going with the Roe again also:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:

Sorry guys I don't post much anymore:( Got a new job and work about 90 hours a week so theres not much free time anymore. I will be going with the Roe again also:rock:
that sucks i miss all your comments you are agreat member and an even better lover;)

if this is the blower that has been sitting down at A.R.T i'v been eye balling that sum bitch every time i'm down there

nice

700hpOdyssey said:
The new procharger set up is wicked. That is were I am going, but I also have a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ in a very built motor with special oiling mods that can handle the big hp and also higher rpm. For someone that does not want to go that far, the roe blower is a sweet deal. Complete Blower kit (minus the VEC) with approximately 700 miles, plus meth kit, plus cam, $3950.00.

This would have saved me 4k a year ago. Nice price!

Speed

700hpOdyssey said:
I do not know what David charges for a Roe install. When he did mine the price was turn key including an engine build. You would have to call him to find out the price of an install. Regarding safety on a stock truck, it is my understanding that Roe designed the system to work as a bolt on to a stock engine. You should be ok as long as you do no turn up the boost by doing pulley changes. There are many Roe blowers on stock engines on this site, maybe some of them will give you their experience. It would be best, however, to at least change out the pistons.

Reccomended highly!

Speed

kyle's srt10 said:

Kyle,
I am waiting on a member from California to confirm that his financing went through. He was the first to agree to pay the price, contingent upon his financing coming through, so I have agreed to hold it pending his confirmation, through the rest of today, Tuesday, January 27, 2009.

Thanks to FstJack and Stinker for kind words regarding my credibility. Thanks also to LoveThisTruck for confirming that he has seen the blower and it does in fact look brand new. This is a sweet deal and I want the purchaser to be very happy when he opens the box and sees his new blower in such great shape.

Blower is sold to a happy forum member in california.

Thanks to FstJack and Stinker for kind words regarding my credibility. Thanks also to LoveThisTruck for confirming that he has seen the blower and it does in fact look brand new.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back