Roe Intercooler Interest

I dunno. With that procharger /intercooler setup ...:dontknow: thats pretty
superior IMHO...

nycstev said:
I dunno. With that procharger /intercooler setup ...:dontknow: thats pretty
superior IMHO...
While that procharger is very nice, I can not afford to make that step. So I still want to get all I can from the ROE.

tinygiants said:
While that procharger is very nice, I can not afford to make that step. So I still want to get all I can from the ROE.

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

I am currently working on an intercooler with the Sean's advice. I'll keep everyone posted. It's going to be 6 to 8 weeks before the design is final. I've already selected the heat exchanger, circulation pump, and reservoir. The final product should lower the IAT by up to 100 degrees.

blackviper said:
I am currently working on an intercooler with the Sean's advice. I'll keep everyone posted. It's going to be 6 to 8 weeks before the design is final. I've already selected the heat exchanger, circulation pump, and reservoir. The final product should lower the IAT by up to 100 degrees.
Are you gonna patent it? :D

If everything works out as it should, I will give Sean the rights to the design. It would be up to him whether or not he decides to produce the kit.

blackviper said:
If everything works out as it should, I will give Sean the rights to the design. It would be up to him whether or not he decides to produce the kit.
if he doesnt or will but not for a while yo gonna hook a brother up with plans:confused: :)

If he decides not to for whatever reason, I may come up with a kit. You would have to get Sean or a knowledgeable tuner to tune it.

It's close, maybe a week or so. Got the heat exchanger with fans, the pump, the brackets, hoses and reservor tank all ready to go.

Blackviper,

Can't wait to see yours finished. My intercooler build is months away. I have the Laminova cores but lack the time to fabricate it.

What size are they? Mine are
Length: 392mm or 15.43 inches
Diameter: 39.5mm or 1.56 inches

I could use a couple more. Also looks like the w305AX will be the one I am going for. 5.0L/Rev! Thing that sucks the most is that just the SC and heads will double the price of my entire build.

Hows it coming?

What do you think about this. The other day I watched a 426 Hemi Callenger get on a dyno after a drive from Louisiana. He got right on it and made a dyno pull at 460HP. The builder of the car asked me to rest my hand on the intake. I could have kept it there all day.......... it was warm but not hot. It has a polydyne or something coating. A coating on the inside to keep heat out and a coating on the outside to disapate the heat.

I did this on my SRT-8, same intake with out this coating and I could only keep my hand there for a few seconds.......

On the Roe, after 15 mins with the blower on it, it was still HOTTER then my stock srt8 manifold after a 20 min drive............ The roe heatsoaks more then the srt8, and 8's are known for heatsoak problems.

What would you think about, along with your cooler having the intakes coated for heat????? Hit both sides of the problem, cool it and keep it from getting hot.

If you are interested I will get the info........ I'm in crisis mode to find my horsepower :)

101_0038.jpg

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back