Roe Racing parts on the way

while cleaning the top of the pistons I noticed that the passenger side piston had letters on top EVE and the driver side had letters OBO.
Just wondring if this is standard or has this engine been worked on before. only 37000 miles.
another question would be has anyone removed the cross member, under oil pan, and not put it back for weight reduction?

Bump, as I would like to know the answer to this as well!

picture.php

picture.php

Getting close, hope to fire it up this weekend, hope no boom, but vrooom.

It fired right up, I have a vid on facebook, need to figure out how to put it here. the thing sounds bad ass with open headers. will be putting the exhuast on tonight hook-up my PLX to my cell and check A/F.

Awesome news and looking spectacular bud!

I'm also running A/C deleted with shorter belt, so far no issues, will see when I get on it if it throws it or not.
Part number just incase someone wants to know, Goodyear 4070630 Serpentine

Last edited:
I'm also running A/C deleted with shorter belt, so far no issues, will see when I get on it if it throws it or not.
Part number just incase someone wants to know, Goodyear 4070630 Serpentine

I've been bypassing the A/C for a year now and only using a 6 rib. It's been fine! I couldn't find the shorter belt in a 7 rib :dontknow:

Update, build on hold till I can shift, had shoulder surgery last week, hope to be data logging in a week, then to a dyno to see the numbers and then to the track to see wut it can do.
had to buy new A/F, went with PLX and wifi so I can data log with OBD DroidScan and Torque Apps.

Update, build on hold till I can shift, had shoulder surgery last week, hope to be data logging in a week, then to a dyno to see the numbers and then to the track to see wut it can do.
had to buy new A/F, went with PLX and wifi so I can data log with OBD DroidScan and Torque Apps.

Prayers for a speedy recovery bud! Look forward to seeing some track numbers :D

Installed a PLX wideband controller and gauge. Had to do something, going nut with shoulder. Got the wifi so I can data log with my tablet. Not able to drive yet, don't trust my shoulder. I replace my LC-1 Innovate w/b was the PLX, the plx was a very easy install compared to the LC-1.

Took the truck out for a drive, all seams well, temp nice and low, oil pressure 50-70, a/f 14.7 to 15.2 till I get on it and drops into the 10.1-11.
The only concern I have is the bit of smokey blue when I got home. hopfully just blow by from build. Truck started to run funny then the NO BUS came on the dash.
Not sure why the No BUS issue. need to save for a dyno run, been off work due to shoulder.
I did data log the trip I did but not sure what all the numbers mean when I print it out.
Has anyone use the PLX to data log?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back