Roe Racing parts on the way

update, weighted the truck, was 5150, now 4760lbs the weight is coming off.
tailgate, bed cover and heavy ass wheels still on.

update, weighted the truck, was 5150, now 4760lbs the weight is coming off.
tailgate, bed cover and heavy ass wheels still on.

What did you remove? (forgive me if I didn't read the thread where you covered that) :D

Edit: My truck weighed 4990 with me in it last time I weighed it and I was 180 at that time.

Edit again: I do have to update my weight reduction thread because I have done a little bit more.

Last edited:
lighted up the front and rear bumper, removed tire carrier from underneath, pass seat, less then 1/4 tank of gas.
weight is with out me in the truck, add another 200 for fat ars.

I'm also running A/C deleted with shorter belt, so far no issues, will see when I get on it if it throws it or not.
Part number just incase someone wants to know, Goodyear 4070630 Serpentine

man that sounds sweeeet:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

is that belt with the under drive pulley set up???

just saw it in your sig. Tony's pulley???

Gates belt part #K070630:rock::rock:

Last edited:
lighted up the front and rear bumper, removed tire carrier from underneath, pass seat, less then 1/4 tank of gas.
weight is with out me in the truck, add another 200 for fat ars.

I can't bring myself to cut the bumpers supports. I want to remove them completely and make some brackets to hold the fascias on. Did you have to cut the seat frame for passenger seat removal?

I can't bring myself to cut the bumpers supports. I want to remove them completely and make some brackets to hold the fascias on. Did you have to cut the seat frame for passenger seat removal?

No need to cut bracket for seat or console bro.

Got a issue that got me scratching my head.
My #10 cylinder is running colder then all others.
I have checked with a temp gun and its about 200 degree colder.
I have checked all coils and wires, ohm test. all fine
I have switch the injectors around, no dif
did a compression test, all equal
no codes
great spark
truck runs great, but #10 plug is fluffy black.

Can the wire going to the injector go bad?
Could it be a tuning issue?

Just looking for ideas, pulling the intake in the morning to check the wires to the injectors for anything that looks bad.

The injectors have 35,000 miles on them, can they got bad?

anyone? help Please thx

Got a issue that got me scratching my head.
My #10 cylinder is running colder then all others.
I have checked with a temp gun and its about 200 degree colder.
I have checked all coils and wires, ohm test. all fine
I have switch the injectors around, no dif
did a compression test, all equal
no codes
great spark
truck runs great, but #10 plug is fluffy black.

Can the wire going to the injector go bad?
Could it be a tuning issue?

Just looking for ideas, pulling the intake in the morning to check the wires to the injectors for anything that looks bad.

The injectors have 35,000 miles on them, can they got bad?

anyone? help Please thx

Hi all, sorry this is my first post. I will move over to the new member area after this, but this thread made me join so I'll start here lol.

Anyways, I would question the plug itself to see if it's bad. I'm not real big on blaming plugs but it's a thought. Then I would break out your multimeter and test for a signal with the truck running before you take the manifold back off. That's if you have enough room to work in there.

PS: I'm subscribing, hope you figure it out soon! Good luck.

~Scott Jones

Hi all, sorry this is my first post. I will move over to the new member area after this, but this thread made me join so I'll start here lol.

Anyways, I would question the plug itself to see if it's bad. I'm not real big on blaming plugs but it's a thought. Then I would break out your multimeter and test for a signal with the truck running before you take the manifold back off. That's if you have enough room to work in there.

PS: I'm subscribing, hope you figure it out soon! Good luck.

~Scott Jones

No need to apologize for a helpful post man, if I remember correctly O'Reilly auto parts has a tester that you can plug into the injector harness then start the truck and it has an LED light that flashes every time the injector fires. Is it possible rats chewed some wiring Adam?

No need to apologize for a helpful post man, if I remember correctly O'Reilly auto parts has a tester that you can plug into the injector harness then start the truck and it has an LED light that flashes every time the injector fires. Is it possible rats chewed some wiring Adam?

+1 :dito: I forgot about that nifty little tool. Makes it way easier then holding leads to 2 small pins.

Thx, all info is great, looking for anything.

Second set of new plugs
no rats,
while truck was running pulled wire off plug hellofa spark. :D
got to get tabs this morning and will head to O'Reilly auto

No need to apologize for a helpful post man,:rock::rock::rock: if I remember correctly O'Reilly auto parts has a tester that you can plug into the injector harness then start the truck and it has an LED light that flashes every time the injector fires.:rock::rock::rock: Is it possible rats chewed some wiring Adam?

think its called a "NOID LIGHT"

Have you checked the smell of your oil, does it smell like fuel? Cooler cylinder temp and a black sooty plug could be a stuck or partially stuck open injector. Fuel into a cylinder without combustion will lower cylinder temps. But I would think you would get a misfire from that too. Just brainstorming and putting my thoughts into posts, don't mind me...

How about a leak down test. At the least you can compare results between cylinders.
If oil get in there, temps will be low as well.

Update, all is going well, in the tuning part and data logging with SCT3 with A/F reading form the PLX.
When yo have the battery in back and fender liners, it is a pain to get jumped when the battery goes low, so I added battery post where the exhuast tip were.
picture.php

Update, all is going well, in the tuning part and data logging with SCT3 with A/F reading form the PLX.
When yo have the battery in back and fender liners, it is a pain to get jumped when the battery goes low, so I added battery post where the exhuast tip were.
picture.php

Very cool!

That's pretty badass! Post how to do that along with parts needed. Hell just patent it and sell it on the forum! Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back