ROE RACING

YIPI :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

engine fired immediatly , no cels, beautifull green led on VEC :D ,was running few secs on slightly higher idle , then came down to normal ... as always ! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
no leaks on fuel, water and steering oil...:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Was spinning perfect :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

but... :eek: wanted to check oil in SC after install as i had seen some wet from oil in the package...now i lifted the rear wheels about 8" to have the SC level... NO oil in sight glass :confused:
Wanted to add some of my Mobil 1 ... damned , can empty..:(

So tomorrow to shop for oil... perhaps most oil leaked during transport out of the package :dontknow: :dontknow: So that's why i didn't do a test run...keep you guys posted tomorrow :rock: :rock:

PS i'm happy :p happy ? yes, HAPPY :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

PS Prof , i was wrong , i have the cards 3 and 6 ....;)

Awesome news! Congrats...:cheers:

Good eye, very fortunate you caught it before you wrecked something. I don't think I could stand waiting another 3 months for you to insall another...:turtle: :rofl:

Manic said:
Awesome news! Congrats...:cheers:

Good eye, very fortunate you caught it before you wrecked something. I don't think I could stand waiting another 3 months for you to insall another...:turtle: :rofl:

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Any chance you will have sound and video of the first trip under forced induction????

Please...

Prof said:
Any chance you will have sound and video of the first trip under forced induction????

Please...

no problem Prof , my son makes a vid tomorrow of the test run :rock: :rock: :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
sorry , oeps, to much white wine from extasy ... birth.. yes.:eek:

PS FORUM NAZI :p :D
Happy for you bro!!! You have great patience!!! I would have started and not slept until it was done.

Congrats, I can't wait to hear the report from the first run!

got some Mobil 1 oil today , only a little bit went into the SC... seems the oil level was just beneed the sight glass...

did some test runs in our industrial park... you feel the torque , it keeps pulling , it is like the gear was the smaller # one before...:D Do hardly notice the whooop,whoooooooop inside the truck because of the B&B 's who are noticly louder then stock... :eek: :D
Also the pufpufpufs are there more pronouced... :D Could not really try it out full as i can do there at most 100 mph...( 45 zone :eek: )

Only strange is that it mostly falls to about 1000 revs and then slowly go's to 700...:confused: :dontknow: something to change about ? :dontknow:

Installed the gauges ... boost is working , see we drive long in vacuum and oeps, WOT .. and there it is... seen tops of 8-9 i think .. if i daired to look :D :eek:

One question : i run the wire for the A/F gauge in the engine bay but were to connect ? :dontknow: is it the first O2 sensor ? and is it the same driver side or passenger side ? Can anybody help me on this ? thanks.

Curious to compare it with my sons Porsche... we were about even before SC ... now there should be a difference...:p :D

I run the 6° card...Think i can try the 3° one as we have 98 octane fuel..:dontknow:

PS I NEED MORE BOOST !:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Check the TPS for the idle prob. Did you remove and reinstall with new TB?
Maybe didnt preload it:confused:

So how like it?:D

congrats on the install, so I guess the bridge is available now ? :dontknow: :rock:

Will give ya a call shortly, want to see the result in the flesh :elefant: :rock:

nycstev said:
Check the TPS for the idle prob. Did you remove and reinstall with new TB?
Maybe didnt preload it:confused:

So how like it?:D

me like it very much :p :D :D :D :D :D

Preload :confused: :dontknow: ... i had to turn the TPS a few degrees to align with the screws after it's on the shaft... is this what you meant ?:confused: :dontknow: You feel as turning the spring inside a bit...

Good job Barry :top: I can't wait to see the first SRT/10 with the Roe blower on the streets of europe :rock: :rock:
Please post some pics or vids of your truck so you can make me crazy :D :beer: :top:

did a bigger tour this afternoon.... it is great :rock: :rock: i really feel the truck still pulling in 5the from 100 mph to...:nurse: ;)
tomorrow i check with my sons Porsche... this will show us the real upgrade.... with my 4.11 rear and caltracs i don't think i spin tires launching without enforcing it by reving a bit ... on dry roads ofcourse :D

i put the 3° card in... all seems ok...:eek: :D :D :D :D :D

Still have to take out the bed my LPG tank because this is FOR SALE ! Not gonne invest in ugrades for this with the SC as it is not ( must not be :D ;) ) my daily driver...

I'm very happy with the results ... THANKS ROE :rock: :rock:

Is this thread to a end :confused: :dontknow:

SchuettS said:
Not without a video! :) jk

Im guessing you upgraded your clutch?

video tomorrow.... stuff at work....

clutch upgrade ? :confused: no, not yet... still working perfect :rock: not for long now.... i'm afraid....:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back