ROE RACING

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mail from Roe with shipment # this week....just got mail today from FEDEX to pay import taxes ... package is in Belgium............

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant::elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

If you think you smile while driving your truck now,Just wait till you install the blower:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

allee we kunnen beginnen sleutelen kortelings... Boomers kitje zou ook onderweg moeten zijn... :rock:

1qksrt said:
If you think you smile while driving your truck now,Just wait till you install the blower:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

YOU MAKE ME MORE CURIOUS ....:dong: :vroam: :dong: :vroam: :dong: :vroam:

Floor said:
allee we kunnen beginnen sleutelen kortelings... Boomers kitje zou ook onderweg moeten zijn... :rock:

let's hope FLOOR , like to do the TB exchange at the same time...:confused: :dontknow: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: .....:dontknow: :eek:

You have a big surprise waiting when you drive that truck for the 1st time after the Roe is installed.....and you will know what whoooooooooop means..;)

TNVIPER said:
You have a big surprise waiting when you drive that truck for the 1st time after the Roe is installed.....and you will know what whoooooooooop means..;)

just hope i can finally keep ahead of my son' s Porsche :p :D :D :D :D :D

belgiumbarry said:
real thieves :mad: i must pay 1.457 euro ( about 2.000 $... ) that's import tax 10 %+ luxury tax 21 % ..... :eek:

my god! i hope you really like that thing!

Whooooooooop, Whoooooooooooooooooooooop, Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

Brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Before long you will want more boost! But this enough for now. Just be careful with this thang.. Trucks rear is more prone to break loose .....

Enjoy!!

got my cheque for import taxes ready today ... but no package... :eek:
tomorrow ? :confused: :dontknow: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

nycstev said:
OMG! Before long you will want more boost! But this enough for now. Just be careful with this thang.. Trucks rear is more prone to break loose .....

Enjoy!!

me like to break loose her rear :eek:
:D :elefant: :D :D :elefant::elefant: :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: .........:confused: :) ;)

::::: Dr Evil voice:::::: Yyyessss, thats how they doo it en belllgiumm, its called da bellllguim dip.... ;)

De machine genoemd Roe is een prachtige machine. Het zal u vele
uren van plezier brengen!

Say What?

I bet that while we are eating turkey here in the states (traditional Thanksgiving Holiday food) I know someone that will be elbow deep in blower install!

Whoooop, Whooooooooop, Whoooooooooooooooooooop!

I have had a bad day. We have abnormal temps, 52 at 9:30pm so I took the truck for a drive. My day instantly got better. Still have launch issues, left some VERY long black marks without trying very hard.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back