ROE RACING

belgiumbarry said:
i do FLOOR ! :D

Surprized that there was also included the pin set for the cranck .Ok, will drill the holes :D

That may have been the hardest part. That is some strong steel you will go though. I went through 3 bits!! Don't worry, that is as bad as it will look :)

Oh and the VEC install takes time, wires look alike!!

Also note, install the pump for your Meth when you have the front tore out. It can be done without pulling the inner wheel well as the instructions say when the front is apart.

Attachments

• 110307.1.jpg
    110307.1.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 110307.2.jpg
    110307.2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Last edited:
forgot a few oooooo's there Roy

Prof said:
Whooooooooop, Whoooooooooooooooooooooop, Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

Brakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forgot a few oooooo's there Roy! :D

Perry

Floor said:
allee we kunnen beginnen sleutelen kortelings... Boomers kitje zou ook onderweg moeten zijn... :rock:
Whatever :p :p :p

Wifey said:

don't bother Wifey...sometimes Jan is that lazy he's talking in his own
03 ANTWERP language ..:p :D :D

OK, DAY #2 :rock: ( but first work at office :pcguru: :call2: :playingball: ):D

Last edited:
belgiumbarry said:
don't bother Wifey...sometimes Jan is that lazy he's talking in his own
03 ANTWERP language ..:p :D :D

OK, DAY #2 :rock: ( but first work at office :pcguru: :call2: :playingball: ):D

Aren't you finished yet......:dontknow: :dontknow: :D ;)

Stefan....:coffee:

so end off evening #2. Traction bars work :
1 spring removed , aluminium bushing to press tomorrow at work
exhaust removed , except passengerside midpipes....

first problem : how do you disconnect the O2 sensorcable from the front one passengerside :confused: :dontknow:
I can hardly feel the plug with top of my fingers reaching with my arm around the tranny.Now to disconnect you have to push the safety pin... :confused: :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow:

It's a long wire... perhaps others just let twist the wire unscrewing the sensor ... i think 4 to 5 turns ? ofcourse not a prof. methode :mad:

Second question : :D : can the centering bolt be kept ( and cut shorter) once the original lower lame is removed from the spring ? or must there be used a new bolt ?

ATTENTION !! :

i mounted the SHL lowering blocks a time ago and also had the problem of the centering pin not quite going in the hole from the rear axle support...but with tensioning the U-bolts everything crimped in place....NOT SO !!! What i now see is that the contact is only 1 side and the pin not 100% in the hole !!! See it clearly from dirt pattern.So be carefull , such mount can settle with time and loose the U-bolts tension !!! Please check ... ;)

I will drill the holes a bit so the pin go's smoothly in.You don't need that pressed tolerance as the spring-centering-bolt himself has alot of play in the block.....:confused:

So tomorrow evening press bushing spring 1 , mount and demount spring 2 :rock: :D

for those with interest.. my setup for the spring removal...:D

and , yes, the sticker on my lift states "for american cars only " :rock: :rock:

STEREO 023.jpg

STEREO 024.jpg

STEREO 025.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back