ROE RACING

94rt10ohio said:
I have had a bad day. We have abnormal temps, 52 at 9:30pm so I took the truck for a drive. My day instantly got better. Still have launch issues, left some VERY long black marks without trying very hard.

Do you have the caltracs yet?

The Lokor Rear end helps too.

Roy

Caltracs are one of my very few winter projects (and last project for the truck), I only have a couple weeks of possible driving left until late March. The other project is fix a coolant leak on the Viper, TStat housing so I have to pull the intake off the car. Hmmm, pull the intake, should I? No. :)

Why not?

Yup I have a winter list too...

PermaStar Wheels
Jet Hot Headers
Install Electric Cut outs
Resolve blowing oil issue

my roe came last friday. waiting for the rods & pistons to show up. have fun with your truck after the install.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

94rt10ohio said:
Caltracs are one of my very few winter projects (and last project for the truck), I only have a couple weeks of possible driving left until late March. The other project is fix a coolant leak on the Viper, TStat housing so I have to pull the intake off the car. Hmmm, pull the intake, should I? No. :)
did you upgrade your internals when you installed the roe or installed on a stock motor ?

customs forms ?? NONONO... :elefant: :elefant: goodies ! :elefant: :elefant:
STEREO 022.jpg

all seems very well transported, no damages. Just the blower was wet in oil.. perhaps the box wasn't always upright... cleaned it... ready to install !!! yipi!!
( will check remaining oil level later after install )

What i already see is that it will be almost impossible to drill 10 extra holes for the LPG injection... Above each inlet channel there's just enough room for the fuel injectors ....No problem... will have LPG installation for sale :D

Last edited:
Floor said:
It's snowing inside your office :D :p
What do you want for the complete LPG kit ?

snow ? hehe , yes , full of those little bastards .. flying around :mad:

LPG kit... just wait till i have removed my inletcollector and myself will see what those LPG injectors are in diameter etc... at that time i will decide if it's possible to hold or sell.

Think i'm gonne be smart :p :D and first install traction bars and exhaust. And only finally the blower... :dontknow: :D

moparracing said:
did you upgrade your internals when you installed the roe or installed on a stock motor ?

Like most Roe owners staying stock internals. If I want more boost than the 5.6-6 then I will upgrade, but that is not happening. I am happy where it is. I will only have th truck another 1-2 years, maybe the next owner will go to the next step.

94rt10ohio said:
Like most Roe owners staying stock internals. If I want more boost than the 5.6-6 then I will upgrade, but that is not happening. I am happy where it is. I will only have th truck another 1-2 years, maybe the next owner will go to the next step.

Exactly! You and I are heart and soul brothers.

Besides I don't think I can handle any more than what I have.:burnout: :burnout:

Congratulations Barry....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Very happy for you my friend ....Hopping that you get the chance to enjoy it before the winter....:D :D ;)

Stefan...

Last edited:
SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
Congratulations Barry....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Very happy for you my friend ....Hopping that you get the chance to enjoy it before the winter....:D :D ;)

Stefan...

Thanks Stefan :rock: let the install-job begin :rock: :rock:

Floor said:
take plenty of pictures for the DIY, I might need it in future....:rock:

i do FLOOR ! :D
Now just finished evening #1.No big deal.
Looked to secure my lift as with the ( heavy) truck all locking pins are not always taking them holes level...so will place extra supports under for safe feeling :D
Next i need some jackstands : for the lowering blocks i supported the truck on the lift under the springs rotation bolts/supports... as now for the Caltracks the spring must be removed this doesn't work.Have to support frame on the rear.

"WD40" on all bolts/nuts that must ( supposed to ) come loose tomorrow :D

Don't know if exhaust pipes come easy loose on the rusted muffler ? Not planning on loosing time there or hurt my fingers...:eek: the cutting grinder will soon be used :D Those B&B look so shiny and BIG... :rock: in comparison with that rusted stock ...B&B clamps !:eek: :rock:

Opend all boxes to first impression ... looks killer that ROE SC :rock: real prof material :rock: Genius how they divide the air over the 10 cylinders :elefant:
Internal bolts are secured with binding wire as planes or helis have so nicely ! Yes, one doesn't want a bolt on his pistons ;)

Surprized that there was also included the pin set for the cranck .Ok, will drill the holes :D

Conclusion day 1 : ROE and B&B are no small feat ! from tech impression i'm amazed in them quality :rock: :rock: :rock: THANKS :rock: :rock: :rock:

Try PT Blaster instead of WD 40...

Works much better...if you can't get it let me know.

Roy

super jealous waffle man.!!! good luck with the install and you WILL have the baddest truck in your land!!!

GILMO'S10 said:
super jealous waffle man.!!! good luck with the install and you WILL have the baddest truck in your land!!!

hey thanks :rock: Yes, as PROF in the US i will be the first in Belgium ..:elefant: ... i think..:dontknow: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back