ROE RACING

Nice!!! :rock: :rock:

You need to wash that thang ................... you short on water in Belgium??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p ;) ;) :elefant:

A bright man with a little knowledge about levers can move the world!

hehe, i cheated a bit... over lunch pauze we ( with men from my workshop ) pressed the first aluminium bushing, i installed the spring , demounted #2 , pressed bushing.... so i can mount everthing this evening :elefant: :elefant:
Plan do finish traction bars and B&B exhaust. :p :D :D

and then ....you have those bolts in the manifolds...the engineer ( :confused: ) who designed those should be fired, tortured and executed :mad:

Not to believe, square flat nuties with thin sheet metal folded around for anti-rotation.. yes, when there new , the first time....such nuts are used for interior linings...here they are on the most hot exhaust flanges :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
So ofcourse the sheet metal is twisting like a snake and pépé can unscrew as long as hi wishes, nothing changes.:eek:
Dodge better asked 6$ more for the truck and installed those nice copper nuts with some serious backing device...:D

Now , any ideas from the same problem ? think i'm gonne torch down the bolt heads....

PS Caltracs installed :elefant: looks so nice and racy :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ahh yes, I had an issue with those as well on 2 of the 6 bolts. I was able to cut mine out with a sawzall, but it was tight!

If you are putting on headers unbolt the manifold and let it drop a bit for easier access.

Last edited:
The BB come with some locking nuts use those instead. The bolts they send are a little too short though

yep, got visit to aperitief at work, had to go dinner at my sons house.... damned, this evening not productive....o well, truck doesn't run away....:D

this evening unscrewed those bastards on the manifolds...Had a torch within reach but managed with a visegrip on the nuts...:rock: :rock:

Installed the B&B exhaust... what a nice look, all that shiny stainless...and those slip-on connections do really fit :elefant: great craftmanship from B&B :rock:

Just next time i should recommend doing it with 2 ... i did it alone and think i'm gonne feel my arms and hands tomorrow....:eek: :D but i forget easy the pain seeing those 2 exhaust tips ... just have to make new manifold nuts with backing strip ... sure make them more strong then the originals :D :D :D :D

YES, i can turn my truck on the lift with his nose towords the open space... nasty jobs are done.... let's start the ROE job :rock: :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

mopower1958 said:
I am ready to see some tire smoke!!

i catch it in a bottle and send it to you... so you can smell it toooooooo:p :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

"Don't throw me in that brier patch, please don't throw me in that brier patch"...

By the way when is the Neatherlands GTG?

My wife wants to order a Volvo for European pick up so we can spend a week or two after the GTG touring.

Prof said:
"Don't throw me in that brier patch, please don't throw me in that brier patch"...

By the way when is the Neatherlands GTG?

My wife wants to order a Volvo for European pick up so we can spend a week or two after the GTG touring.

That is in the carefull hands of FLOOR... but sure there will be one in 2008... i hope more direction Italy ( Atilla and Mr HD ) , just such a nice country...:love:

France would be OK now that they have a president that likes the US!

holland an d germany (autobahn !!!:rock: ) must be on the list aswell.... I'll let ya know soon enough...:D :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back