ROE RACING

Prof said:
Got an E-mail from Barry Grant...

His message:

"42,000 miles 27,000 with the Roe..."

Sure wish he would come back on the site...he could have been a great resource.

is he making a world trip ? :confused: :dontknow:

BTW extensions solderd and 170 thermo in place :elefant:

Think i'm done with ROE pages... now remount truck nose :D

I have already fear to fall in a black hole... what i'm i gonne do next :dontknow: Imagine the truck fires and all seems ok :dontknow:
Yeah:rock: , stainless brake lines,pads,racing brake fluid.... yep :rock:

good for you old man.
The end is near....:rock: (of the install that is, hopefully not the engine:eek: :saint: )

Last edited:
Floor said:
good for you old man.
The end is near....:rock: (of the install that is hopefully not the engine:eek: :saint: )

don't fear FLOOR, i won't survive the crate engines THEY make....:eek: :D :D :D

You may want to add a Roe Breather to replace that Mobil 1 Oil filler cap!

You may want to add a Roe Racing breather to replace that Mobil 1 Oil Filler Cap...some of us have also removed the felt piece at the top of the fire wall to make the engine compartment look better...

MarcRoe.jpg

annu.jpg

You still are not up and running? By the time your done gas powered vehicles will be illegal!:D

nycstev said:
You still are not up and running? By the time your done gas powered vehicles will be illegal!:D

hehe, the journey is even important as the destiny Steve...:p :D :D
and ... today first day dry and sunny after long time... so now i have a deadline ! :elefant: :elefant:

I agree, I doubt I could wait so long to fire it up.... I would be like a 5 yr old the day before christmas....

Will

i finisd ! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: ....................................................................................................
but one problem....:mad:

power steering oil ....ATF 4... went to shop this evening , all kind of brands .. ATF 2.. ATF 3... seems they don't have "4" in Belgium...:confused: :confused: :dontknow:
Tomorrow i will go to Dodge dealer in Bruges, think they should have it... :D

so , yes, tomorrow i will fire it up... :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher:
Let's hope my blowed baby screems whoooooooooooop :eek: :eek: :eek:

You are a disciplined man...with or with out power steering fluid...I would be listening to that engine run right now!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back