Roll Control / Line Lock Kit

azpyroguy said:
Not yet.. sorry for the delays guys... but we want to make sure the kit is complete and not missing anything before we start packing them up for shipping out, etc...

Got the needed parts today, and going to work on the kit this weekend.

Floor said:
updates ?:dontknow:
and we want pic's :rock: :D :elefant:

Scott, that switch I had on my dash was not for N2O. I am assuming we could hook up the line lock for the Viper then. Let me know if you want to give it a shot.

How close are we to a kit?

I joined the list back in July, but I am not going to hold up my build for this part. I will be installing my new axle in about 8 - 9 weeks. It is my intention to install the line lock then.

Can you meet the need?

Floor said:
yes, updates ! ! ! :rock: :D

I think the kit will fit directly on a 05 and 04 truck, I just need to find someone willing to bring it over so that I can set the parts in place (visually only), and see if everything will be OK...

We know at this point 06 is a no go... until I come up with new lines... but not having good access to 04 or 05 is making the project harder.

so we need to keep this thread on top of the list and find ourselves a guinney pig....
We had + 10 people being interested so it shouldn't be hard to find someone in the area.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back