Roll Control / Line Lock Kit

Sales price of the kit?

Has the sales price been determined yet?
Thanks for developing and providing this cool mod! :rock:

SrtBrad said:
I get parts outside the forum supporting vendors all the time. It's just a matter of price, availability, and options that will be the deciding factor of if I use a supporting vendor or not. Competition is healthy and there is nothing wrong with looking at other products. All I'm saying is if a supporting vendor has the same type of acc as another company then I always go with a supporting vendor. What does the comany in your link offer that this line lock kit doesn't?

I'm not sure what your's offers but this PSP kit comes complete with prebent brakelines, Hurst solenoid, and all needed hardware.

DMR offers a linelock mounting plate that may or may not work with your trucks but he does super custom work and i'm sure he (Garrett) would be more than happy to make some for you guys at a very reasonable price. http://www.dm-racing.net/line_lock_bracket.htmCheck out his stuff. http://www.dm-racing.net/dmr_index.htm

Fepony said:
I'm not sure what your's offers but this PSP kit comes complete with prebent brakelines, Hurst solenoid, and all needed hardware.
Check pages 1 thru 9.

Kevan said:
With all returned respect Floor, it is purely advice.
I made mistakes and I wanted to help others NOT make those same mistakes.

just what I thought. In that case, thanks for you devoted input man !:rock:

Kevan said:
Looks good.
Couple of questions:

- The LL bracket looks like it's made to hang the solenoid under the MC. Is that correct?

- Is the LL bracket 'formed' to fit correctly onto the MC bolts, or is it totally flat?

- Is the wiring harness setup so that the brake lights come on when the line lock is engaged?

Kevan;

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, it mounts under the MC.

2. The bracket is shaped to bolt directly to the bolts, the bracket is totally flat, and fits perfectly on the bolts. I test fitted it today. See picture.

3. It will require the purchase of a hydralic switch to be used on spare port of the roll control device. Maybe I can work it out with DC, as an option on the kit.

Attachments

• llbracket.jpg
    llbracket.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,232
azpyroguy said:
Kevan;

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, it mounts under the MC.

2. The bracket is shaped to bolt directly to the bolts, the bracket is totally flat, and fits perfectly on the bolts. I test fitted it today. See picture.

3. It will require the purchase of a hydralic switch to be used on spare port of the roll control device. Maybe I can work it out with DC, as an option on the kit.
Looks pretty slick.
I like the 'stealth' thing. The only thing I'd be worried about is heat from the manifolds/headers.

In regards to #3, a hydraulic switch is not necessary.
If you'd like a wiring diagram for our trucks, let me know and I'll pass it over.

how are things moving ?
(or not moving if the test was succesful :D )

:elefant: :rock: ;) :burnout:

Scott - Can we put one in my Viper. I had a switch on the dash the a previous owner used that is not hooked up to anything now?

BurntRubber said:
Scott - Can we put one in my Viper. I had a switch on the dash the a previous owner used that is not hooked up to anything now?

We should be able to come up with something... I'm sure that between myself, DC, and you we get you hooked up...

azpyroguy said:
We should be able to come up with something... I'm sure that between myself, DC, and you we get you hooked up...

You going to do the fishing trip in Cali?

I also assume you would be in for the PHX GTG

scott, should I ask santa to pick it up or do you love me soooo much I'll have to wait untill valentine's day:D :dontknow:
Upates man !!;)

Floor said:
scott, should I ask santa to pick it up or do you love me soooo much I'll have to wait untill valentine's day:D :dontknow:
Upates man !!;)

Waiting the missing wiring parts from DC, with this past week being a holiday/short week I did not expect to get the pieces. Once I have them it will be a quick 2-3 hour completion.

Floor said:
have you figured out what the price will be?

Not yet.. sorry for the delays guys... but we want to make sure the kit is complete and not missing anything before we start packing them up for shipping out, etc...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back