Roll Control / Line Lock Kit

Thanks guys for the thoughts and prayers... it means alot to me... even though my uncle and I were not close (we had a falling out about 13 years ago over something stupid, and we never made amends), but I still have to pay my respects, and moreso go to be with my grandmother (it was her son), and she is taking it really hard, especially because she just got out of the hospital over a stroke, so I need to be there for her and the rest of my family.

Before anyone goes off the deep end, i haven't read every post in this thread. With that said, PowerSurgePerformance makes an awesome bolton true fit Linelock kit. Get ahold of Sal @ PSP and see if he can put together a SRT10 specific Linelock kit. Sal is awesome peeps.

Fepony said:
Before anyone goes off the deep end, i haven't read every post in this thread. With that said, PowerSurgePerformance makes an awesome bolton true fit Linelock kit. Get ahold of Sal @ PSP and see if he can put together a SRT10 specific Linelock kit. Sal is awesome peeps.

Talk about hi-jacking a thread..:dontknow: Some people have no class.

Westxsrt10 said:
Talk about hi-jacking a thread..:dontknow: Some people have no class.

Everybody is free to state an opinion :dontknow: I'm sure he's trying to help.
I gave my word I want one, not gonna change supplier now. :rock:

azpyroguy said:
This thread is to check the interest on me developing a roll control / line lock kit for our trucks.

I need at least 10 folks who would want them for me to develope the kit, and make the purchase of the line bending tools, and flanging, etc..

Kit would include:
Custom bent Lines w/ fittings
Roll Control Valve
Relay Pack/Harness
Release Switch
Light

Cost - I would venture guess around $125-150...

I will need several up close pics of master cylinders from 04 and 05 models (both QC and RC) to make sure that one kit will "fit all".

NOTE: Because of the nature of this kit (your breaking system), I would have a disclaimer regarding the kit, that removes me from liability)
any updates on progress of this line lock kit ?

moparracing said:
any updates on progress of this line lock kit ?

No, I will shoot DC a email right now and find out the status of getting me the parts to make the kit, etc..

Scott.

Fepony said:
Looks like PSP is all-Ford, all-the-time.
Except for the one picture of the Viper in their Dyno Gallery, I didn't see anything related to Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Lamborghini/Bricklin/Renault on his site.

In fact, under the "Products" menu, there's only one item:
http://www.powersurgeperformance.net/shop/index.php
Maybe his menu is jacked. I could have sworn I saw other (Ford-related) products on the main page.
No mention of a line lock system anywhere on the site. Yes- I looked for almost 20 minutes.

And I've got $5 that says Sal's bracket isn't as strong as the one I designed and JMB builds.
:D

Floor said:
so how's the kit coming along ? 5th of november is my birthday = free shipping ? :D

I think we're getting close..... at least I hope so.:rock:
Update pls:D

Floor said:
I think we're getting close..... at least I hope so.:rock:
Update pls:D

Yep, DC is shipping the kit to me Wednesday to take pics, finish up some wiring, and write instructions on...

Update guys!!

Talked to Dan @ DC today, and the package with the components is coming out to me today. I will be installing it, taking pics, and making some slight mods to the switch and light, then we should have a complete kit available. Pricing to come very soon. :D

good work ! :rock:
Pricing better be in the range of 125-150 USD as indicated earlier;) :D

Can we set a deadline (5th of november, my Birthday) would be nice :elefant:

Floor said:
good work ! :rock:
Pricing better be in the range of 125-150 USD as indicated earlier;) :D

Can we set a deadline (5th of november, my Birthday) would be nice :elefant:

I will try for the Nov 5 timeframe... as far as price.. I don't know yet.

I do know that for a F-Body (Camaro/Trans-Am) complete bolt on kits are around $215.00 USD.

http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=shop&pcid=144&sid=161#P2242

In this kit we are only using the highest quality of parts and manufacturing processes, the only piece that is "off the shelf" is the solinoid itself, everything else - Harness, pre-bent stainless lines, switches, lights, etc.. are all custom made. Once I have it, I will be discussing with DC pricing, and how it will be sold as I gave up my vendorship here because nothing sold after 1 year trial test.

IT LIVES!!! :D

Ok, here are pics of the kit-to-be, before I have made some changes to the light and switch, and creating install instructions.

As you can see the mounting kit is a water jetted piece, and setup for easy mounting. The lines are also stainless and pre-bent, and the best of all is the killer military grade harness using ALL WEATHER-PAC connectors.

I will be working on it this weekend. Should have pricing very soon.

DSCF0596.jpg

DSCF0595.jpg

DSCF0594.jpg

DSCF0593.jpg

DSCF0592.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back