Roll Control / Line Lock Kit

Scott and I are working on this together. We are just trying to finalize the production of the mounting brackets and stainless lines. He will show you some pictures as soon as we finalize. The plug and play wiring harness is really nice.

DC Performance said:
Scott and I are working on this together. We are just trying to finalize the production of the mounting brackets and stainless lines. He will show you some pictures as soon as we finalize. The plug and play wiring harness is really nice.

Sweet. I'm definitely in for this setup.:rock:

Update please :D :p

After this can we look into a keyless rfid solution for our trucks???? PLEASE :) ;)

amtrucker22 said:
Update please :D :p

After this can we look into a keyless rfid solution for our trucks???? PLEASE :) ;)

I am heading to DC Permformance the last part of the week of September 10, there the plan is to install the kit on my truck, write instructions, and take pics, etc.. and form a plan for sale/production of the kit.

After that.... then we can look at a RFID solution...

azpyroguy said:
I am heading to DC Permformance the last part of the week of September 10, there the plan is to install the kit on my truck, write instructions, and take pics, etc.. and form a plan for sale/production of the kit.

After that.... then we can look at a RFID solution...

I understand things like this take time...thanks for the update.

UPDATE:

Still working on the project, I was going to travel to LA and have my truck tuned at DC, and put on the kit, and write instructions, etc.. take pics... so forth.

However, I just learned that I need to travel back to Iowa, as my uncle comitted suicide, and need to be there for the family... and the appt at DC to do all this is right smack in the time that I will be going to Iowa to take care of family business.

So I have asked Dan, to send the parts to me here in AZ, so that I can work on the details, etc.. here, and still push this kit out

So, no worries.. it will still happen guys...just need to take care of these few things in Iowa first... hope you all understand... :rock:

Scott your family will be in my prayers. let me know if you need anything!

azpyroguy said:
Good news on this guys...

I just got off the phone with Dan @ DC Performance (we all know who that is!!)

They have had this project on the back burner for sometime now, and now I am going to partner/work with him to create a world class kit for our trucks.

So just hang in there guys while we work out the details on this kit, but one will definatley be on the way. :D
count me in on this line lock kit when it becomes available !!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back