Roll Control / Line Lock Kit

azpyroguy said:
Nice, I plan on making the bracket out of aluminum, and then having it plasma cut.
JMB has aluminum mounting brackets for the line lock. He used mine as a template. :)

So we need 3 more ! C'mmon guys, join up !:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Floor said:
So we need 3 more ! C'mmon guys, join up !:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Yeah! Let's get this done!!!:rock:

I can't bend tubing to save my pathetic ass!

It doesn't matter if you ever get to the track. Imagine the rediculous burnouts you can do with the line lock! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

...and this is a fairly cheap mod!!!:D

Ram From Hell said:
It doesn't matter if you ever get to the track. Imagine the rediculous burnouts you can do with the line lock! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
This is what I am talking about!!! :D :burnout:

amtrucker22 said:
This is what I am talking about!!! :D :burnout:

If had a old set of tires on your truck that you were looking for an excuse to "trade up" on... this is a perfect way to dispose of them....and "justify" the upgrade on tires... lol....:D

Good news on this guys...

I just got off the phone with Dan @ DC Performance (we all know who that is!!)

They have had this project on the back burner for sometime now, and now I am going to partner/work with him to create a world class kit for our trucks.

So just hang in there guys while we work out the details on this kit, but one will definatley be on the way. :D

azpyroguy said:
Good news on this guys...

I just got off the phone with Dan @ DC Performance (we all know who that is!!)

They have had this project on the back burner for sometime now, and now I am going to partner/work with him to create a world class kit for our trucks.

So just hang in there guys while we work out the details on this kit, but one will definatley be on the way. :D
Hell ya! I love putting 'world class' stuff on my truck :D :rock:

azpyroguy said:
If had a old set of tires on your truck that you were looking for an excuse to "trade up" on... this is a perfect way to dispose of them....and "justify" the upgrade on tires... lol....:D

Now that's the way to be thinkin'!:rock:

Keep in touch w/ Dan on a regular basis. Let's keep this on the front burner.;)

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
I'm in ,i have the hurst kit but need everything else .

I am sure that we can come up with something like a partial kit that you can buy that will include: Bracket, harness, lighting, lines, and switch.

Stay tuned....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back