ROOMATES NEEDED FOR 3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

I'll be rooming with Psycho Mythic again this year.

I might not have the car this year, looks like a guy from New York is coming down to buy it in two weeks. Too bad it never ran right last year. Ah well, maybe I'll have something else by then.

terrible01 said:
I'll be rooming with Psycho Mythic again this year.

I might not have the car this year, looks like a guy from New York is coming down to buy it in two weeks. Too bad it never ran right last year. Ah well, maybe I'll have something else by then.
our goal this year is to try and get cody to drink a man drink:D

I still need a Roomy.... I want to attend all nights for the GTG..

Pegge and I, Jeff and Cheryl, and Ron (Outnumbered) are in Complex "C". Don't know where everyone else is staying down there... Just Checking.... :)

ROOMATES SO FAR
DA1CHIEF and OUTNUMBERED and VIPERJEFF
Venom Power n LABONTECSI n BORDEN
OPEN ROOMATES
BAD RC
STUDERMAN
IH8CHEVYS

Alright Guys and Girls! For all you fine folks that only spend a few mins in the room and most of the time on the beach except to shower. I've got a plan for you. heres how it breaks down
If we have 8 people we get a 3 bedroom room
The master suite will be 250 for all 4 days

there are typically 2 full beds in another room but not private
full beds 150 all 4 days

the third room typically has 2 twin beds not private also
twin beds 150 all 4 days

and I will take the couch and pay 155 to make up for the diffrence.

If there are only 5-6 people we get a 2 bedroom

The master suite is 260 all 4

There are 2 full beds at 175 for all 4 days

and I again will take the couch for 175

It cost $930 for all 4 nights with the 3 bedroom with a $75 cleaning charge so $1005

the 2 bed rooms are $720 for all 4 nights with a $65 cleaning charge so 785 all 4 nights

labontecsi said:
I ain't open for shit...I've been around you assclowns before, I'm sleeping on my back with both eyes open...:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Notice how Todd mentions both "open" and "ass" in the same post. Yeah, he's been to a PCB GTG before..

Or it looks like I'll be traveling solo this year so I can pay someone to sleep on they're couch

BAD-RC said:
Or it looks like I'll be traveling solo this year so I can pay someone to sleep on they're couch

Dang that was quick!

How ya been brother?

BAD-RC said:
Alright Guys and Girls! For all you fine folks that only spend a few mins in the room and most of the time on the beach except to shower. I've got a plan for you. heres how it breaks down
If we have 8 people we get a 3 bedroom room
The master suite will be 250 for all 4 days

there are typically 2 full beds in another room but not private
full beds 150 all 4 days

the third room typically has 2 twin beds not private also
twin beds 150 all 4 days

and I will take the couch and pay 155 to make up for the diffrence.

If there are only 5-6 people we get a 2 bedroom

The master suite is 260 all 4

There are 2 full beds at 175 for all 4 days

and I again will take the couch for 175

It cost $930 for all 4 nights with the 3 bedroom with a $75 cleaning charge so $1005

the 2 bed rooms are $720 for all 4 nights with a $65 cleaning charge so 785 all 4 nights

Dude, I'm getting a 2 bdrm suite. You're welcomed to join if you want. With me breakfast and great grub are included.. Cause I'm an artist in the kitchen, yeah that's how I roll..

Venom Power said:
Dude, I'm getting a 2 bdrm suite. You're welcomed to join if you want. With me breakfast and great grub are included.. Cause I'm an artist in the kitchen, yeah that's how I roll..
Dude that would be awesome. I can bunk beds with todd!!!!!!!

linemup said:
Dang that was quick!

How ya been brother?
Been GREAT man just hiked the red river gorge today and think my feet are bruised though

BAD-RC said:
Dude that would be awesome. I can bunk beds with todd!!!!!!!

WHOA WHOA bud, I thought you were keen for the couch. No matter, we're gonna be passed out everywhere anyway.. At LEAST three times..

Venom Power said:
WHOA WHOA bud, I thought you were keen for the couch. No matter, we're gonna be passed out everywhere anyway.. At LEAST three times..
Just gettin todd excited!!lol!! Couch is great I only see it for 4 hours or so

There doing good. Gotta take the little one to Louisville next month to have an MRI done, hopefully nothing seriouse! Other than that there doing great!
Wish we could make it down there this year, but it looks like I'll be working again!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back