Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

11 sec Hemi said:
Not busted dip shit and I'm not going away. Ban me lol
i couldn't care less if you stay here or not...but i don't want to see anything blown out of proportion...

but you might just get what you wish for...if that's what you really want...then that's fine...

but if not...i might just not throw that out there;)

we've had a lot of shit talking lately...that got a little ridiculous...so the owners here might not be as lenient as they have in the past...

it's all in good fun...most of the time...

just lettin ya know, bro....

viperhauler said:
i couldn't care less if you stay here or not...but i don't want to see anything blown out of proportion...

but you might just get what you wish for...if that's what you really want...then that's fine...

but if not...i might just not throw that out there;)

we've had a lot of shit talking lately...that got a little ridiculous...so the owners here might not be as lenient as they have in the past...

it's all in good fun...most of the time...

just lettin ya know, bro....

Dan you are a nice guy on any forum....:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Do you wish you had more power too? How about a nicer interior? Better looking exterior? Badass wheels, better suspension and brakes as well?

MINE BRAKES JUST FINE WHEN DOING 130-0.....LOL AND MINE LOOKS BETTER

LMAO
DSCN10801.jpg

Just thought I's let all know that this is the most worthless thread on this site compared to the Lightning Thread!! 3- Somthing pages of BS!
That's all , Happy F'n Monday!:mad:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Just thought I's let all know that this is the most worthless thread on this site compared to the Lightning Thread!! 3- Somthing pages of BS!
That's all , Happy F'n Monday!:mad:

just shut him down, bored with it now,
one day he may buy a 10 and realise what it's about
:p :p :p

mickster said:
just shut him down, bored with it now,
one day he may buy a 10 and realise what it's about
:p :p :p
I hesitated to post in this thread, as I do not want to be accused of stifling expression. We get it,..... he's smart, we're stupid.
I'm pretty sure we all can agree, about now, that there is nothing worthwhile coming from this petulant child....... All this fellow is looking for, it seems, is more of your attention. I would strongly suggest cloaking this fellow in a funeral shroud..... For now, no response is the best response. (unless, of course, you want this to continue) Allow this thread to die with some dignity. Thank you fellow members for your support. :) This has been a public service announcement from your resident Mr. Crabby Pants.:p

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
I hesitated to post in this thread, as I do not want to be accused of stifling expression. We get it,..... he's smart, we're stupid.
I'm pretty sure we all can agree, about now, that there is nothing worthwhile coming from this petulant child....... All this fellow is looking for, it seems, is more of your attention. I would strongly suggest cloaking this fellow in a funeral shroud..... For now, no response is the best response. (unless, of course, you want this to continue) Allow this thread to die with some dignity. Thank you fellow members for your support. :) This has been a public service announcement from your resident Mr. Crabby Pants.:p
exactly Joe, when they get to the point to where they are using 13 year old immature unintellectual comments like F U to Brad then those folks jsut no longer exist, not seen , not heard;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
exactly Joe, when they get to the point to where they are using 13 year old immature unintellectual comments like F U to Brad then those folks jsut no longer exist, not seen , not heard;)
Thanks for your support Tony, that means a lot to me, and of course I like to be fair.

joemags54 said:
Thanks for your support Tony, that means a lot to me, and of course I like to be fair.
Fun is fun, and all know I love bantering, benchracing , and jsu plain goofing off, but after a bit it became obvious by his immaturity it jsut wasnt worth the time or the effort, and Joemag rocks:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back