Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

LoveThisTruck said:
Do you wish you had more power too? How about a nicer interior? Better looking exterior? Badass wheels, better suspension and brakes as well?

If i had wanted that i would have bought a sports car. Yall are just stuck on those brakes huh lol.

STFU_NOOB.jpg

i just had to post this:D

viperhauler said:
well, they do help that whole....stopping thing:D :D

psssss....pssss...i hate to inform yall but all vehicles have brakes that bring them to a stop. Now I know yall think that brakes are just a srt 10 thing yall have been schooled a lil wrong lol

11 sec Hemi said:
psssss....pssss...i hate to inform yall but all vehicles have brakes that bring them to a stop. Now I know yall think that brakes are just a srt 10 thing yall have been schooled a lil wrong lol
is that a whisper?

do you know how many things are inappropriate if you whisper them?

for instance...if you were to say, in a park ... "man, i love kids!" that's fine...

but if you were to whisper to a mother ... [in whisper voice] "man, i love kids!"

totally inappropriate:D :D :D

viperhauler said:
i don't care about the whole newbie thing...i just thought it was funny...

I know. I'm just joking around to. To bad some of the other guys are wound to tight to take a joke & realize its all just fun & games

So we agree that you couldn't get away from that red cammed mustang this weekend 11 sec hemi.

RagunCajun said:
So we agree that you couldn't get away from that red cammed mustang this weekend 11 sec hemi.

Well I will be damn. So who do you know lol. Isnt the mustang guys name justin? We were about dead even the whole time & i had 5 people in the truck, no nitrous in full street trim. It is an insanely great sounding car w/ those cams. I know his car needs a tune. I want to see what it runs w/ a good tune & tires. Some cool guys though

Last edited:
11 sec Hemi said:
So who do you know lol.
Umm as soon as you said you knew someone in Houma I made a call to see who you were, what mods you had and how much spray:rock: . CSI yo !

RagunCajun said:
Umm as soon as you said you knew someone in Houma I made a call to see who you were, what mods you had and how much spray:rock: . CSI yo !

I see that. Lol me & him went from about a 50 roll & state even until about a 100 when we let off. I want to run him when he gets a tune & I have my tires & nitrous. Should be a fun race. They are some pretty crazy guys to hang out w/ i will say that lol

RagunCajun said:
I was just trying to talk shit. Didn't work and not worried bout the race :)

lol i see. Well if you ever want to go to No Problem let Ben & them know & we can all go race & have some fun then have a beer afterwards

RagunCajun said:
Gonna be a while before I go. My truck's trans is slipping bad. However they go often.

Yea they are always out there. I try to go pretty often but for the coming months idk how many times I will be able to go due to having alot of other things going on.

11 sec Hemi said:
Well I will be damn. So who do you know lol. Isnt the mustang guys name justin? We were about dead even the whole time & i had 5 people in the truck, no nitrous in full street trim. It is an insanely great sounding car w/ those cams. I know his car needs a tune. I want to see what it runs w/ a good tune & tires. Some cool guys though

Isnt your truck a RC??....Did everyone squeeze into the cab or some ride in the bed??>..:dontknow: :confused:

TNVIPER said:
Isnt your truck a RC??....Did everyone squeeze into the cab or some ride in the bed??>..:dontknow: :confused:

They all squeezed in. I was the dd so i had everybody jump in when i was trying to leave the hotel. We were only going right down the road

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back