Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
my apologies gentlemen:eek:
I thought the guy was at least out of kindergarden?
Ya'll were definitly right on this occasion, funny, he bashes the srt , but has a srt hood?people like this jsut dont exist to me , sorry Brad

Yea, thats the only thing dodge got right on the "10's"( I felt stupid just typing that)

No. I'm not the owner of the yellow QC, getusum is.

I've seen that daytona Around.'it's slower than a stuck turd.

You the one I heard couldn't beat a cammed 05 mustang yesterday?

Last edited:
11 sec Hemi said:
Yup thats all it is is a work truck. I'm not douchy enough like yall to decide & pay an insane amount of money on a mildly fast truck. And yes I do think 11's is mildly fast. :itsme:

HAHAHAHA you are too much. If you would, please tell me how much I paid for my truck:dontknow:

Now, continue on talking shit about a truck that is superior to yours in every way:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
my apologies gentlemen:eek:
I thought the guy was at least out of kindergarden?
Ya'll were definitly right on this occasion, funny, he bashes the srt , but has a srt hood?
people like this jsut dont exist to me , sorry Brad

No need for apologies Tony...this guy is like a guy with a little pecker that stuffs tissue in his jocky shorts......he drives a hemi but thinks hemi owners are idiots.....he wants to be as fast as a 10 but thinks people that own 10s are douche bags.......just a case of lil pecker syndrom.....surprised admin hasnt pulled his plug.......I think I had enough posting with him..............:stupid: :bebored:

Last edited:
damn...he's worse than the L guys (the ones who aren't cool, not the one's that are)...

nice work truck....

i have one, too...:D

but better cuz mine stops when i hit the brakes pulling a trailer:p

viperhauler said:
damn...he's worse than the L guys (the ones who aren't cool, not the one's that are)...

nice work truck....

i have one, too...:D

but better cuz mine stops when i hit the brakes pulling a trailer:p

Nice to see there is actually a real man on here that uses a truck as a truck. Maybe all "10" owners arent so bad lol.

By the way calling a lightning an "L" is pretty gay too.

Yall have really got to join up on nadodge.com. Yall are so fun to talk shit to. Yall get so butt hurt that yall could keep me laughing for a long time. Go join up over there

Last edited:
LoveThisTruck said:
HAHAHAHA you are too much. If you would, please tell me how much I paid for my truck:dontknow:

Now, continue on talking shit about a truck that is superior to yours in every way:p

:itsme:

LoveThisTruck said:

i think i saw you paid something like 19,000 for yours. Good for you, you were smart & but a used truck. However the new price of those trucks were just rediculously over priced

Btw at the end of the day all you own is a dodge ram just like me so i wouldnt call it superior. A diesel, now that would be superior

Last edited:
Luke said:
Yay!

Got my 2005 Ram srt-10 :rock:
NOT......

Lets just say things didnt go as planned and I wont beable to get into a 10 until next year....

Thanks for the support guys...

I know you guys look down on us hemi guys so Ill come back when I have a respectable vehicle....

Thanks again.....:(

that is totally false...and i hope you stick around in the meantime...

there is a difference in respect and loathing....

if i sold my truck tomorrow, i'd still hang around...

and mine's just an old half worn out 85k mile work truck;)

it's the bragging, and shit talking that nobody REALLY likes...the same for any forum...out of respect, IMO...it's unnecessary....and unproductive...there is a difference in "all in good fun" and "i'll kick your mother's ass"....

really....we all here love a good time, and a quick truck....

even the L's...no one can contest a fast vehicle...:burnout:

11 sec Hemi said:
Nice to see there is actually a real man on here that uses a truck as a truck. Maybe all "10" owners arent so bad lol.
no...we aren't...some people don't like me either:D

hay.jpg

photo.jpg

sandford.jpg

trailer2.jpg

;) ;)

Yall act right & i will act right. Lol the only reason I'm still going is yall are still going. Just except the fact we are ALL dodge ram owners & nobody is better then anyone else here b/c of that & i will stop & be productive to the forum

viperhauler said:
no...we aren't...some people don't like me either:D

hay.jpg

photo.jpg

sandford.jpg

trailer2.jpg

;) ;)

damn nice man. Nice to see not everybody is a douche on here. I think me & you will get along just fine. At the end of the day a truck is a TOOL for work. I like those pics

11 sec Hemi said:
damn nice man. Nice to see not everybody is a douche on here. I think me & you will get along just fine. At the end of the day a truck is a TOOL for work. I like those pics
the bottom line...there is always someone faster...and i really don't care...really...

i go to work and drop off my trailer and shit...and i outrun corvettes on the way home....no big deal;)

and i outran an m6 to 100 with some 2x4's in the back...how cool is that....:D

TNVIPER said:
I like you Dan....even if you have done sinful things to your truck:p ....we should have done the tail yesterday...;)
are all the rock slides cleared up?

i was just thinkin about a lil GTG up there yesterday...no lie...

i'll have to check out their website and see what's goin on....

11 sec Hemi said:
i think i saw you paid something like 19,000 for yours. Good for you, you were smart & but a used truck. However the new price of those trucks were just rediculously over priced

Btw at the end of the day all you own is a dodge ram just like me so i wouldnt call it superior. A diesel, now that would be superior

Lol you are such an idiot:elefant:

The 10 is superior to the hemi in every way. A gt500 is superior to a base model mustang, right?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back