Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

11 sec Hemi said:
Btw calling the trucks yall's "10" is just as gay as when Prince changed his name to a symble & Prince is f'n gay so that doesnt say much about yalls faggy nickname for yalls trucks

Dont be lazy & just call them yalls trucks, or rams, or srt 10's. Lazyness is why everyone is fat in this country, NOT fast food!!

You call your truck a "dodge ram hemi 1500 with an ugly ass bumper, and a blood and semen stained driver seat". Don't be lazy lmao

11 sec Hemi said:
Btw calling the trucks yall's "10" is just as gay as when Prince changed his name to a symble & Prince is f'n gay so that doesnt say much about yalls faggy nickname for yalls trucks

Dont be lazy & just call them yalls trucks, or rams, or srt 10's. Lazyness is why everyone is fat in this country, NOT fast food!!

I think it is time for you turds to leave....go back to hemi land............

TNVIPER said:
I think it is time for you turds to leave....go back to hemi land............
I just do not understand why people get on here just to tell us how bad their shit is and how slow ours is. And why our mods don't just shut them down....:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
I just do not understand why people get on here just to tell us how bad their shit is and how slow ours is. And why our mods don't just shut them down....:dontknow: :dontknow:

because its a forum, and a forum is composed of people expressing there opinions and sharing there knowledge.

and the reason that all come here and state how quick there supposed trucks are is a simple explination

Jealousy

if you have something fast, do you go after a geo metro and tell him how quick your ride is? no, you go looking for the baddest mutha fuc$er in town, and talk shit, because you know he has a baddass ride, and if , and I do express IF you can outrun him, it definitly gives you something to brag about

Instead of hating on these guys , you probably should thank them, thank them for the fact that they knwo the Dodge Ram SRT10 although maybe not the fastest shit in the world, it definitly is derived from a legendary status of the Viper car, which means the truck is one badass vehicle in itself.

Maybe everyone should poll up, and do what some wanted long ago and start charging $100 or more a year like the VCA, and allow only Ram SRT 10 truck members be allowed to join?Myself I am not that close minded

For me the folks that come here and talk smack tho are doing nothing but flattering me, knowing I own a part of american history and one of the absolute baddest trucks ever produced on the planet:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Everyone sees things differntly Jack, I have just learned to tune out all the bullshit and have realized its nothing but jealousy,

I have nothing to prove to anyone, I know what I have , even tho it dont run at the moment, I still know its badass and some folks would die to have one:D

but we all see things differently
but I seem to sleep better these days too

Yeah...infections lead to resistance....:itsme:

because its a forum, and a forum is composed of people expressing there opinions and sharing there knowledge.

and the reason that all come here and state how quick there supposed trucks are is a simple explination

Jealousy

if you have something fast, do you go after a geo metro and tell him how quick your ride is? no, you go looking for the baddest mutha fuc$er in town, and talk shit, because you know he has a baddass ride, and if , and I do express IF you can outrun him, it definitly gives you something to brag about

Instead of hating on these guys , you probably should thank them, thank them for the fact that they knwo the Dodge Ram SRT10 although maybe not the fastest shit in the world, it definitly is derived from a legendary status of the Viper car, which means the truck is one badass vehicle in itself.

Maybe everyone should poll up, and do what some wanted long ago and start charging $100 or more a year like the VCA, and allow only Ram SRT 10 truck members be allowed to join?Myself I am not that close minded

For me the folks that come here and talk smack tho are doing nothing but flattering me, knowing I own a part of american history and one of the absolute baddest trucks ever produced on the planet:rock:

Well said Stinky:rock:

thanks Brad, but some want think so :D

I jsut look at it this way...

at the end of the day I will get into an SRT10 a vehicle they only produced 9000 or so of in three years, what other manufactures did in a day, and the rest will go home in there rides...... the same rides that 40,000 other folks drive;)

I'll go back to work now, I done pissed Jack off enough:eek:

at the end of the day I will get into an SRT10 a vehicle they only produced 9000 or so of in three years, what other manufactures did in a day, and the rest will go home in there rides...... the same rides that 40,000 other folks drive;)
Amen brother, That's one of the reasons i drive mine every day.

I'll go back to work now, I done pissed Jack off enough:eek:
You have not pissed me off at all Stink. I respect your opinion.

Jealousy

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

my apologies gentlemen:eek:
I thought the guy was at least out of kindergarden?
Ya'll were definitly right on this occasion, funny, he bashes the srt , but has a srt hood?
people like this jsut dont exist to me , sorry Brad

my apologies gentlemen:eek:
I thought the guy was at least out of kindergarden?
Ya'll were definitly right on this occasion, funny, he bashes the srt , but has a srt hood?
people like this jsut dont exist to me , sorry Brad

Man you must just wake up in the morning & piss excellence :aetsch:

11 sec Hemi said:
Whats up? Want to race
Nothing much. I'm not getting in this 30 page trash talk.

I'm just curious who's your buddy is and what he drives since "he knows all the performance guys."

And no. I'm slow, ud waste your gas on me.

Last edited:
RagunCajun said:
Nothing much. I'm not getting in this 30 page trash talk.

I'm just curious who's your buddy is and what he drives since "he knows all the performance guys."

Ben Burke. He has an 05 ram w/ a cam, bolt on, spray set up. They also have alot of older & newer sports cars. If you are the guy w/ the yellow qc w/ the flames I think he has talked to you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back