Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

This thread has gave me a new prospective towards the L guys.....I may go join their forum and beg them to come back....lot less shit....:help:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
both of ya'll STFU before I make both of ya'll FUBAR:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Keep talking, it's going to be me and you Tony:D And what you know about FUBAR!! thats what you're truck has been for the past 2 years right:reddy:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Keep talking, it's going to be me and you Tony:D And what you know about FUBAR!! thats what you're truck has been for the past 2 years right:reddy:
NAH NAH i can push mine faster than a grocery getter can go:p :p :p :p

LoveThisTruck said:
WOW, I thought you were faster than that. Let's roll on the street... you'd be able to hear my ricer truck real well from behind me lol
ill take you up on that offer only if you were in houston

FastSRT19 said:
I coulda bought a HEMI truck, but around here, it seems only the pimple faced kids, that hang out at Dunkin' every night, drive/mod them...so i bought myself a much more badass and rare truck....and i sure as hell didnt pay 55k, more like 42 out the door.;)
And i don't give a crap if any modded Hemi is faster (which, by the way, all of those i mentioned before won't even look my way, because they've all been given the 10 smackdown) its still a "Dime-a-dozen" truck. I have 1 of 200:reddy:
There is more than performance, IMHO, than the 1/4 mile. Come to a road course and you'll see nothing but my purdy little 10's tailgate.:hello: :eating:

Now.....STFU. :p
:musicus: :musicus:

TNVIPER said:
This thread has gave me a new prospective towards the L guys.....I may go join their forum and beg them to come back....lot less shit....:help:

i dont blame you cause it must kill you that the two hemis on this thread arejust as fast as you.......you can atleast use the supercharger excuse when the L guys are on here....LMAO

I would love to a race a roe S/C srt10 after i race tooloe built srt10

DAYTONA81 said:
i dont blame you cause it must kill you that the two hemis on this thread arejust as fast as you.......you can atleast use the supercharger excuse when the L guys are on here....LMAO

I would love to a race a roe S/C srt10 after i race tooloe built srt10
i ordered my clutch today so when ever you and tooloe are gonna race let me know i'll run you motor to motor.

BRad i think after I get my engine in, me , you , tnviper, will have to make a tour of the states just to spank peoples arses jsut to make belivers of them:D

BRad i think after I get my engine in, me , you , tnviper, will have to make a tour of the states just to spank peoples arses jsut to make belivers of them:D

Besure to make a stop in Baton Rouge ;)

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i ordered my clutch today so when ever you and tooloe are gonna race let me know i'll run you motor to motor.
COOL even if tooloe doesnt come to houston me and you can run them motor vs motor. send me a pm when its done.......i should have my 4.56 gears by then

DAYTONA81 said:
ill take you up on that offer only if you were in houston

WOW!! You wanna run Brad's truck from a roll??:dontknow: It's fine if your just doin it for fun but if you think you have a chance:hahaha: :stupid:

LOL it's not even worth it. Judging by the 1/4 mile times list on Dodge Talk, there's maybe a handful of hemis in the country that would be any fun:p I only see one with a faster MPH than me:dontknow:

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL it's not even worth it. Judging by the 1/4 mile times list on Dodge Talk, there's maybe a handful of hemis in the country that would be any fun:p I only see one with a faster MPH than me:dontknow:
maybe we could go on a lightning tour:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back