Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

FastSRT19 said:
I coulda bought a HEMI truck, but around here, it seems only the pimple faced kids, that hang out at Dunkin' every night, drive/mod them...so i bought myself a much more badass and rare truck....and i sure as hell didnt pay 55k, more like 42 out the door.;)
And i don't give a crap if any modded Hemi is faster (which, by the way, all of those i mentioned before won't even look my way, because they've all been given the 10 smackdown) its still a "Dime-a-dozen" truck. I have 1 of 200:reddy:
There is more than performance, IMHO, than the 1/4 mile. Come to a road course and you'll see nothing but my puddy little 10's tailgate.:hello: :eating:

Now.....STFU. :p

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FastSRT19 said:
I coulda bought a HEMI truck, but around here, it seems only the pimple faced kids, that hang out at Dunkin' every night, drive/mod them...so i bought myself a much more badass and rare truck....and i sure as hell didnt pay 55k, more like 42 out the door.;)
And i don't give a crap if any modded Hemi is faster (which, by the way, all of those i mentioned before won't even look my way, because they've all been given the 10 smackdown) its still a "Dime-a-dozen" truck. I have 1 of 200:reddy:
There is more than performance, IMHO, than the 1/4 mile. Come to a road course and you'll see nothing but my purdy little 10's tailgate.:hello: :eating:

Can i play:D

FastSRT19 said:
There is more than performance, IMHO, than the 1/4 mile. Come to a road course and you'll see nothing but my purdy little 10's tailgate.:hello: :eating:

:dito: :dito: :dito:
but i bet he doesn't

LoveThisTruck said:
You're right... all ricers come with V10s:confused:

What does your truck run, and what are your mods?

Already posted mods & times in this thread bub. But like i said since the ricer sound of that motor is rotting your closeminded brain i will post it again

268 cam
hemifever sct tune
intake
lt's, no cats, y pipe, cutout, & magnaflow race muffler
3000 tc
4.10's & true trak
efan
295/45/17 dr's
caltracs
150 shot

11.91 @ 112 on nitrous

12.98 @ 104 on motor

Last edited:
957356-1.gif

11 sec Hemi said:
Already posted mods & times in this thread bub. But like i said since the ricer sound of that motor is rotting your closeminded brain i will post it again

268 cam
hemifever sct tune
intake
lt's, no cats, y pipe, cutout, & magnaflow race muffler
3000 tc
4.10's & true trak
efan
295/45/17 dr's
150 shot

11.91 @ 112 on nitrous

12.98 @ 104 on motor

WOW, I thought you were faster than that. Let's roll on the street... you'd be able to hear my ricer truck real well from behind me lol

LoveThisTruck said:
WOW, I thought you were faster than that. Let's roll on the street... you'd be able to hear my ricer truck real well from behind me lol

Im ok. I dont street race anymore. I keep my lil ass on the track. More mods will come in time on the truck but the truck is the least of my worries right now so im good w/ high 11's right now. Hell i havent driven the truck in a good month.

11 sec Hemi said:
Im ok. I dont street race anymore. I keep my lil ass on the track. More mods will come in time on the truck but the truck is the least of my worries right now so im good w/ high 11's right now. Hell i havent driven the truck in a good month.

I don't really street race either, but until I learn how to launch this bitch your 11.9 takes my 12.1:D However, my 116-117 mph trap speed means you'd be seeing my tail lights on the street.

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't really street race either, but until I learn how to launch this bitch your 11.9 takes my 12.1:D However, my 116-117 mph trap speed means you'd be seeing my tail lights on the street.

I will agree w/ you on that my friend. You WILL out mile an hour me.

I just dont street race anymore. I used to a couple years ago & I got 2 street racing tickets 6 months apart & after paying that much & realizing everything that could be lost while street racing I stopped. Just not worth the outcome to me anymore.

11 sec Hemi said:
I will agree w/ you on that my friend. You WILL out mile an hour me.

I just dont street race anymore. I used to a couple years ago & I got 2 street racing tickets 6 months apart & after paying that much & realizing everything that could be lost while street racing I stopped. Just not worth the outcome to me anymore.

Probably a smart decision:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back