Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Yea i hear ya bro, i'm actually trying to settle down now, i'll be 26 by the time this deployment is over and im ready to chill out and have kids in a few years :eek:
Oh on another note, i got selected for A&S, just waiting on my unit to send me back early and let me attend the oct selection, I'll find out by mid next week if they let me leave and when i'll leave to comeback to the states:rock:

A&S?:confused: :dontknow: Whatever it is, I hope it works out for you:rock:

DAYTONA81 said:
TO BE REAL HONEST I WOULD GET A SRT10 BACK THEN BUT IF YOU ASK ME THAT NOW....NO CAUSE MY TRUCK IS PRETTY FAST FOR A HEMI AND ITS DIFFERENT. NOT MANY HEMIS IN THE 11'S SO THAT MAKES MY SPECIAL:burnout:
ARE YOU SHOR?:D :D :D :D

DAYTONA81 said:
YOUR RIGHT YOU CANT COMPARE THE CAMARO DOESNT LOOK LIKE A VETTE AND THE MUSTANG GT DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE FORD GT.

THE SRT10 AND HEMI TRUCK ARE BOTH DODGE RAMS JUST A DIFFERENT BUMBER AND RIMS AND MOTOR. TO AN AVERAGE PERSON THEY WONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Much more than just the bumper, rims and motor:p and everybody here knows the difference. The average person wouldn't know the difference between a baseline Vette, and a ZR1.... I'd still rather have the ZR1.

LoveThisTruck said:
Much more than just the bumper, rims and motor:p and everybody here knows the difference. The average person wouldn't know the difference between a baseline Vette, and a ZR1.... I'd still rather have the ZR1.
YES THERE IS MORE TO A HEMI AND A SRT10 BUT TO THE AVERAGE PERSON THEY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. SO WHY NOT SPEND LESS AND MAKE A HEMI FAST......I COULDNT AFFORD A 55K TRUCK AT THE TIME AND I WOULD SPEND THAT CASH NOW THAT I CAN AFFORD IT

LoveThisTruck said:

Yea your right. The diference is the srt 10 sounds like RICER ASS w/ the exhaust opened up. lol The hemi ftw on the american muscle sound. Its the closest thing to a ricer truck besides actually owning a toyota hahaha

11 sec Hemi said:
Yea your right. The diference is the srt 10 sounds like RICER ASS w/ the exhaust opened up. lol The hemi ftw on the american muscle sound. Its the closest thing to a ricer truck besides actually owning a toyota hahaha

A hemi truck owner would know how the 10 sounds since they are always looking at the 10's rear.....:D

TNVIPER said:
A hemi truck owner would know how the 10 sounds since they are always looking at the 10's rear.....:D
NOW THAT IS FUNNY SHIT.:rock: :rock: :rock:

DAYTONA81 said:
YES THERE IS MORE TO A HEMI AND A SRT10 BUT TO THE AVERAGE PERSON THEY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. SO WHY NOT SPEND LESS AND MAKE A HEMI FAST......I COULDNT AFFORD A 55K TRUCK AT THE TIME AND I WOULD SPEND THAT CASH NOW THAT I CAN AFFORD IT
Dont you owe me 20 bucks?:D

The srt 10 IS WAY different from a regular Ram,

they are much closer to the 3/4 ton Dodge Ram:D

TNVIPER said:

Funny seeing as how my buddy that I mentioned earlier that has the viper only has made a best pass of 12.4. I rode in the car on the track & it was a fun ride & a steady pull unlike the hemi but still.....12.4. The cars only mods were a gear change.

DAYTONA81 said:

because it's not a 10.

11 sec Hemi said:

Talk about an internet badass! Lol your truck sounds like a v8 because that's what it is. Congrats douche!

LoveThisTruck said:
Talk about an internet badass! Lol your truck sounds like a v8 because that's what it is. Congrats douche!

Just putting it out there just like you are. And correction, I'm being a smart ass...not a hard ass. The sound of that ricer truck must be killing your brain hahahaha

Just a friendly pissin match brutha

11 sec Hemi said:
Just putting it out there just like you are. And correction, I'm being a smart ass...not a hard ass. The sound of that ricer truck must be killing your brain hahahaha

Just a friendly pissin match brutha

You're right... all ricers come with V10s:confused:

What does your truck run, and what are your mods?

I coulda bought a HEMI truck, but around here, it seems only the pimple faced kids, that hang out at Dunkin' every night, drive/mod them...so i bought myself a much more badass and rare truck....and i sure as hell didnt pay 55k, more like 42 out the door.;)
And i don't give a crap if any modded Hemi is faster (which, by the way, all of those i mentioned before won't even look my way, because they've all been given the 10 smackdown) its still a "Dime-a-dozen" truck. I have 1 of 200:reddy:
There is more than performance, IMHO, than the 1/4 mile. Come to a road course and you'll see nothing but my purdy little 10's tailgate.:hello: :eating:

Now.....STFU. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back