Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I'll gain to omuch wieght eating all the seafood down there bro:D

dang I love the restraunts down there:cheers:

hahaha I hear ya on that 1. The food here is definitely 1 of a kind

11 sec Hemi said:
hahaha I hear ya on that 1. The food here is definitely 1 of a kind
I used to drive a rig and went deep in once in awhile for deliverys of a/c units down there, man took me three days to leave, one to eat and two to get over all i eat:cheers: :D

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL it's not even worth it. Judging by the 1/4 mile times list on Dodge Talk, there's maybe a handful of hemis in the country that would be any fun:p I only see one with a faster MPH than me:dontknow:

Yup there are only really a few of us that actually wants to go fast. Everybody else over there is a bunch of douche bags & idiots

I used to drive a rig and went deep in once in awhile for deliverys of a/c units down there, man took me three days to leave, one to eat and two to get over all i eat:cheers: :D

Good going in but kill ya when it comes out lol

BRad i think after I get my engine in, me , you , tnviper, will have to make a tour of the states just to spank peoples arses jsut to make belivers of them:D

......:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

an we are differnt how?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just less idiots but more douche bags & more crappy sounding trucks & ricer bumpers over here lol

Yall actually want to go fast over here though. Fast to them is a 14 second truck

Last edited:
I gotta go LOLOL ya'll boys aitn right:D

sweating like a cow in heat in a pasture full of bulls:afraid:

LOL I got to get sommin done today, back lata:cheers: :p

11 sec Hemi said:
Yup there are only really a few of us that actually wants to go fast. Everybody else over there is a bunch of douche bags & idiots

I hear ya bro, DT did start to get really gay and repetitive.... I havn't stopped by in awhile but I was really hoping to get the hemi into the 12's all motor when i came back this year:rock: Now thats my goal for the 10....12's in pretty much street trim minus dr's:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
WOW!! You wanna run Brad's truck from a roll??:dontknow: It's fine if your just doin it for fun but if you think you have a chance:hahaha: :stupid:
you need to learn how to read i never said roll. I gave up street racing not worth losing my career especially when my baby is being born in 1.5 months.

DAYTONA81 said:
you need to learn how to read i never said roll. I gave up street racing not worth losing my career especially when my baby is being born in 1.5 months.

like i said Ray, its that rice sound, just rots their brains way lol

lets keept he shit talking going....almost 3000 view....LMAO

They do sound like ricer gary...LMAO

Troy's QC SRT said:
I hear ya bro, DT did start to get really gay and repetitive.... I havn't stopped by in awhile but I was really hoping to get the hemi into the 12's all motor when i came back this year:rock: Now thats my goal for the 10....12's in pretty much street trim minus dr's:dontknow:

I'm glad that everything worked out for you in that whole mess man. Its just nice to see your still in the game

On a side note what did the other guy end up getting as far as a ride

Btw calling the trucks yall's "10" is just as gay as when Prince changed his name to a symble & Prince is f'n gay so that doesnt say much about yalls faggy nickname for yalls trucks

Dont be lazy & just call them yalls trucks, or rams, or srt 10's. Lazyness is why everyone is fat in this country, NOT fast food!!

Last edited:
11 sec Hemi said:
Btw calling the trucks yall's "10" is just as gay as when Prince changed his name to a symble & Prince is f'n gay so that doesnt say much about yalls faggy nickname for yalls trucks

Dont be lazy & just call them yalls trucks, or rams, or srt 10's. Lazyness is way everyone is fat in this country, NOT fast food!!
are you still going on...............:aetsch:

11 sec Hemi said:
Its funny b/c all 3 vids all you could hear was supercharger. The motor itself is what sounds rice dumbass. A supercharger w/ enough boost sounds awesome on anything but yalls motors sound like POO DUMBASS lol

Bwaahahaha clean out your ears and you'll hear the exhaust. It doesn't sound like a v8, but it doesn't sound like a 4 banger either. If you didn't run your mouth so much, maybe you could get some work done on your truck so it wouldn't look so shitty.

http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=287531&d=1269733908

I've seen some damn good lookin hemis, but that's not one of em lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back