Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

viperhauler said:
the bottom line...there is always someone faster...and i really don't care...really...

i go to work and drop off my trailer and shit...and i outrun corvettes on the way home....no big deal;)

and i outran an m6 to 100 with some 2x4's in the back...how cool is that....:D

All the srt 10 guys need to think like you. There is always someone faster & no 9 times out of 10 its not a hemi but at the end of the day even an srt 10 is a truck. Mine was used for construction work for 4 yrs but I switched jobs so the truck has alot easier a life then it used to

Yalls trucks are nice & a special edition but at the end of the day is a dodge ram that chevy's will always outrun due to having more aftermarket support.

11 sec Hemi said:
Yall act right & i will act right. Lol the only reason I'm still going is yall are still going. Just except the fact we are ALL dodge ram owners & nobody is better then anyone else here b/c of that & i will stop & be productive to the forum

You came on here runnin your mouth... go choke on a dick, and we'll all be good

I didn't see anybody say they were better than anybody else:dontknow:

11 sec Hemi said:
All the srt 10 guys need to think like you. There is always someone faster & no 9 times out of 10 its not a hemi but at the end of the day even an srt 10 is a truck. Mine was used for construction work for 4 yrs but I switched jobs so the truck has alot easier a life then it used to

Yalls trucks are nice & a special edition but at the end of the day is a dodge ram that chevy's will always outrun due to having more aftermarket support.
like shevy s10s or ss trucks...or are we talkin about cars again

LoveThisTruck said:
Lol you are such an idiot:elefant:

The 10 is superior to the hemi in every way. A gt500 is superior to a base model mustang, right?

haha your head is full of pipe dreams. Its a special edition like a 454 ss or lightning or rumble bee but guess what, its just a truck at the end of the day brotha. Just a truck

11 sec Hemi said:
haha your head is full of pipe dreams. Its a special edition like a 454 ss or lightning or rumble bee but guess whats, its just a truck at the end of the day brotha. Just a truck
mine is a race truck lol but still a truck

LoveThisTruck said:
You came on here runnin your mouth... go choke on a dick, and we'll all be good

I didn't see anybody say they were better than anybody else:dontknow:

We can call a truse(however its spelled) & i will be fine but as long as yall talk shit, i'll talk shit. I came on here running my mouth b/c yall were already running yalls & i figured i'd join in since it was already started

11 sec Hemi said:
i don't quite agree with that....

1 of 457 (not including the idiots that wrecked their's) is not the same, IMO...

but i didn't buy mine for that, so it doesn't really bother me...i'm just sayin...

the flip side of that....we don't need "more" aftermarket support....IMO...i can get everything i need, right here...and know these people personally...i can't say that for many other aftermarket companies...

that, to me, is worth a lot...

11 sec Hemi said:
We can call a truse(however its spelled) & i will be fine but as long as yall talk shit, i'll talk shit. I came on here running my mouth b/c yall were already running yalls & i figured i'd join in since it was already started

truce
Pronunciation: \ˈtrüs\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English trewes, plural of trewe agreement, from Old English trēow fidelity; akin to Old English trēowe faithful — more at true
Date: 13th century
1 : a suspension of fighting especially of considerable duration by agreement of opposing forces : armistice, cease-fire
2 : a respite especially from a disagreeable or painful state or action

;)

505'sFastestViper. said:
mine is a race truck lol but still a truck

Exactly what i'm saying. Play w/ the truck & make it fun & fast for a truck but its still just a truck. Thats where I'm at too w/ mine but mine wont see any mods for a while for personal reasons

viperhauler said:
i don't quite agree with that....

1 of 457 (not including the idiots that wrecked their's) is not the same, IMO...

but i didn't buy mine for that, so it doesn't really bother me...i'm just sayin...

the flip side of that....we don't need "more" aftermarket support....IMO...i can get everything i need, right here...and know these people personally...i can't say that for many other aftermarket companies...

that, to me, is worth a lot...
DAN STFU.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

11 sec Hemi said:
haha your head is full of pipe dreams. Its a special edition like a 454 ss or lightning or rumble bee but guess what, its just a truck at the end of the day brotha. Just a truck

Ok a truck is just a truck. So why didn't you buy a 1992 F150 or something like that? Oh ya, cause the hemi is better.

I'm sorry you can't accept the fact that there's a huge difference between the SRT and the hemi.

LoveThisTruck said:
Ok a truck is just a truck. So why didn't you buy a 1992 F150 or something like that? Oh ya, cause the hemi is better.

I'm sorry you can't accept the fact that there's a huge difference between the SRT and the hemi.

Blah blah blah is all this thread is saying lol. Hemi & srt 10 guys...

LoveThisTruck said:

:dito: :dito: :dito:

11 sec Hemi said:
Man I wish mine had a special build number like yalls, man im so upset lol

Do you wish you had more power too? How about a nicer interior? Better looking exterior? Badass wheels, better suspension and brakes as well?

LoveThisTruck said:
Do you wish you had more power too? How about a nicer interior? Better looking exterior? Badass wheels, better suspension and brakes as well?
You are funny as hell.:rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back