Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

cobraken said:
Just go in and make them an offer. If they say no, sell yours and take the cash to put down on the truck. They aren't moving very fast.
Thats great advice.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Well I went. they sold the 05 but they had an 06........ Got to start up the 06 didnt want to drive it because i was kinda upset they didnt have the 05...

Its growing on me....

Whats different between the 2??

The guy was kinda shocked that I didnt want the new body style and such. He however knew all about my truck and how "rare" they are. the dealership has a bunch of older cars and one off cars so i think i have a shot at this deal! I gave him my number and said to call me if they ever get an 04-05.

Whats different between the body styles.... HELP!!

Ive always like the sleekness of the 04-05 but idk what it is about the 06 cause my dad has an 08 hemi ram and i hate that interior but this seems different...

HELPPPP!!!

Luke said:
Are you serious??????

I dont think i can ever get a srt-10 then............ :(

Anyone else think 5k isnt enough???????????

Offer it to Stinker, he has a SRT-10 he's parting out...:p :D

Luke said:
Well I went. they sold the 05 but they had an 06........ Got to start up the 06 didnt want to drive it because i was kinda upset they didnt have the 05...

Its growing on me....

The guy was kinda shocked that I didnt want the new body style and such. He however knew all about my truck and how "rare" they are. the dealership has a bunch of older cars and one off cars so i think i have a shot at this deal! I gave him my number and said to call me if they ever get an 04-05.

Ive always like the sleekness of the 04-05 but idk what it is about the 06 cause my dad has an 08 hemi ram and i hate that interior but this seems different...

HELPPPP!!!

Different interior, '06 upgrades and probably a lot rarer. Depending on the colour, not a lot made...

Come to think of it, I think they are a little heavier...

Wil

Manic said:
Offer it to Stinker, he has a SRT-10 he's parting out...:p :D
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: he can have it for 45k:D

they had a model change in 06, so the interior is completely different and the body is completly different, head lights, fendors front fascia, seats so on.
but engine drive train about the same, the 06 is a little heavier

So its just pretty much preference. ..... Hmmmm.

Idk which to pursue.... Im gonna be upgradin alot of the interior. Its just what i do. Ne. Katskin leather seats with red inserts hmmmm. Idk.... Can people help me decide which is best?? Like if someone picked 06vs 04-05 why and vice versa.

Just a matter of opinion...trucks are gonna drive and handle about the same...mostly cosmetic so if you like an 06 looks then it dont matter what anyone else thinks...;)

True.....

When they said they sold the 05 i was kinda upset and didnt even wanna see the 06 he made me sit in it cause he wanted me to see the difference and start it up... I hate him its growing on me lol

Ill keep you guys posted on what happens.....

Troy's QC SRT said:
No i havn't lost it, I had a QC Hemi ram and i ran a 13.8 with lil track prep and on the heavy oem 20's with big 305/50/20's on it. No caltracs and still pulled a best 60 ft of 1.9 and a best 1/4 of 13.8 at virginia motorsports park.
I had big valve heads, big cam, coated long tubs, no cats 3" all the way back, 3k stall, efan, sct tuned, etc.....it hd a high 12 sec run in it with a setof dr's caltracs anda better tune......So like i said, I have a wrecke qc hemi ram that will give any stock qc srt-10 a run for its money.......:p

YOU TELL THEM....lol RICKYS TRUCK RAN A 12.9 WITH JUST CAM, LT HEADERS, 3400 STALL, 4.56 GEARS AND HEMIFEVER TUNE...STOCK HEADS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZAUw3vkXFU

TAKE ALL THE MODS OFF THE BEE AND TRADE IT IN STOCK AND SELL THE AFTERMARKET PARTS AND USE THAT TO MOD THE SRT10:rock:

I like the interior better on the 04-05 but the outside of the 06 better .. it really dosent matter there is not a nicer looking vehicle on the road . ive had mine just over a month and every time i get home from work i open the garage and look at it lol... anyway put the bee on craigslist the dealer will give you 12 or 13 topps.. i sold my cobra on there in under 24 hours best bet .. good luck though

DAYTONA81 said:
YOU TELL THEM....lol RICKYS TRUCK RAN A 12.9 WITH JUST CAM, LT HEADERS, 3400 STALL, 4.56 GEARS AND HEMIFEVER TUNE...STOCK HEADS

It's ok, being srt owners only, they can't stomach a hemi, even a modded hemi beating them. But with me having a heavily modded hemi i know what they are capaable of. Now i know the hemi's are no match for a srt without some heavy mods put together right or a stroker but......there are plenty of hemi's that will stick it to srt's, qc and rc's!

Luke said:
So its just pretty much preference. ..... Hmmmm.

Idk which to pursue.... Im gonna be upgradin alot of the interior. Its just what i do. Ne. Katskin leather seats with red inserts hmmmm. Idk.... Can people help me decide which is best?? Like if someone picked 06vs 04-05 why and vice versa.
Now I don't want to upset the 06 guys but my personal view is they look a bit plasticy on the inside compared to the 04/5s.
But the best looking truck at the Holland GTG was an 06 in black.
Well best extended cab anyway, but only one rc their. me lol.

Luke said:

Its growing on me....

HELPPPP!!!

Go with the 06', they're rare, there were only 69 like mine made (black clearcoat). Plus they have dual stage heated seats, double-din for navi/dvd, and i LOVE the bigger headlights. They're also the fastest :D:D:D

DAYTONA81 said:

?? How much $ is that though :dontknow:...add it up, my truck ran a 12.9 on street tires with nothing but exhaust. I paid 17K with only 7K miles...hemi who:dontknow: :D

I wanted an 06, but ended up with an 04.
It was the first one I could find in my area with low miles, and a RC (I don't want no stinkin QC :p)

Before this truck, I had an 03 RC 4x4 hemi... and I wanted the 06 for the newer interior, body style to help me 'feel' like I was getting a different truck (even though, they were the same body style).

the 04 srt IS a different truck. HELLA different. the 2 really don't compare. Part of me still wishes I had an 06, but I am loving this 04.

After i finish cleanin my truck up on saturday im gonna call the guy over there and say lets see what we can do....

The only thing that has me is the interior which is nice but idk its just different then my year... it it was all black id snag it if i could! But agin the 06 is worth more and might not be obtainable in my situation.

Psycho Mythic said:
?? How much $ is that though :dontknow:...add it up, my truck ran a 12.9 on street tires with nothing but exhaust. I paid 17K with only 7K miles...hemi who:dontknow: :D

NICE but your is a reg cab and this is a quad cab 4 door. running 12.9.

srt10 quad cab 8.3L 505CI- 50K new

hemi quad cab 5.7L 345 CI- 27k new

hellfire cam- 400.00, LT headers- 400.00, TUNE- 350.00, stall, 450.00, gears- 300.00= $1900.00

27,000 + 1900= $28,900 and running 12's

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back