Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

DAYTONA81 said:
NICE but your is a reg cab and this is a quad cab 4 door. running 12.9.

srt10 quad cab 8.3L 505CI- 50K new

hemi quad cab 5.7L 345 CI- 27k new

hellfire cam- 400.00, LT headers- 400.00, TUNE- 350.00, stall, 450.00, gears- 300.00= $1900.00

27,000 + 1900= $28,900 and running 12's

That is a joke!!...aint no way $1900 will put a Hemi truck anywhere near 12s.......LMAO...:bs:

Troy's QC SRT said:
It's ok, being srt owners only, they can't stomach a hemi, even a modded hemi beating them. But with me having a heavily modded hemi i know what they are capaable of. Now i know the hemi's are no match for a srt without some heavy mods put together right or a stroker but......there are plenty of hemi's that will stick it to srt's, qc and rc's!

When you say "SRT owners" you need to remember most SRT vehicles on the road have 6.1 Hemis..;) ..I built a heavily modded 6.1 (cam, heads, tune, etc, etc,) Charger so I am very familiar with Hemis....I also know that a 5K LB truck with a Hemi is going to need serious modding (or a lg shot NOS) to get in the 12s.....

DAYTONA81 said:
NICE but your is a reg cab and this is a quad cab 4 door. running 12.9.

srt10 quad cab 8.3L 505CI- 50K new

hemi quad cab 5.7L 345 CI- 27k new

hellfire cam- 400.00, LT headers- 400.00, TUNE- 350.00, stall, 450.00, gears- 300.00= $1900.00

27,000 + 1900= $28,900 and running 12's
video

Got a 04 I'll sell if you got the right price. Stock As a rock Never raced.
Has 15,500 miles

Luke said:
I have a Rumble Bee 4x4 with about 5k worth of work into it. Really tasteful modifications all professionally installed and the truck looks really nice as it is. However im growing tired and feel like I need an upgrade....

Do you think that a dealer with a srt-10 with the same miles as my truck bone stock would take my truck plus cash for their truck? How much cash do you think I would need to bring to the table to grab it???

My truck is a yellow rumble bee regular cab with 29k miles with
Performance:
Runnin The Purple Stuff
Dynatech Long Tube Headers
Magnaflow Cat-Back
Diablo performance tune
K&N FPIK Intake

Apperance:
2/4.5 McGaughys Drop
Katskin Leather Seats
Srt-10 Front
Grant Customs Roll Pan
MRK Interior Accessories
Leather and Wood Steering Wheel
Depo Tail Lights and LED 3rd Brake Light
Srt-10 Push To Start
Fire/Ice Bar
Hurst 4x4 Shifter
All black and yellow interior. suede headliner and dyed handles and back panels. All black and yellow

The srt-10 is a black regular cab with 31k miles and seems to be in good condition going to look at it tomorrow at the dealership

So basically im asking how much cash is needed to get the dealership to trade?
I had a Rumble Bee No 0945 in Yellow before I got my 10.
Yellow Fever No 007 RC.
Best thing I ever did.
Dont worry about it feeling like the same truck.
IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT.
Just do it

Mick

TNVIPER said:
That is a joke!!...aint no way $1900 will put a Hemi truck anywhere near 12s.......LMAO...:bs:

I'm sorry bro but with a lil free weight reduction, and i don't mean intense.....it could happen. You just have to have the right setup, good weather and a good driver;) I have quit a bit more than $1900 in my hemi, more like 6k but i know it had high 12's in it with a pair of dr's and a better tune......I prefer my SRT over my hemi anyday but my hemi was quick for what it was and i whopped up on alot of unsuspecting rides very easily.....

Troy's QC SRT said:
I'm sorry bro but with a lil free weight reduction, and i don't mean intense.....it could happen. You just have to have the right setup, good weather and a good driver;) I have quit a bit more than $1900 in my hemi, more like 6k but i know it had high 12's in it with a pair of dr's and a better tune......I prefer my SRT over my hemi anyday but my hemi was quick for what it was and i whopped up on alot of unsuspecting rides very easily.....

This is what I mean.."a lil free weight reduction"...."I have quit a bit more than $1900 in my hemi, more like 6k"...now you have spent $6K and still dont have the SRT brakes, suspension, interior and etc, etc,etc............I love the Hemi...actually would have rather seen Chysler put a 440 V8 in the Viper.......

Now if only Dodge would build a 6.1 Hemi SRT RC Truck. They had a chance with the new R/T.

TNVIPER said:
This is what I mean.."a lil free weight reduction"...."I have quit a bit more than $1900 in my hemi, more like 6k"...now you have spent $6K and still dont have the SRT brakes, suspension, interior and etc, etc,etc............I love the Hemi...actually would have rather seen Chysler put a 440 V8 in the Viper.......

When i mean "free weight reduction" i mean like, take out sub box, remover front sway bare, spare, spare mounts, hitch.....not serious stuff.....but once again i agreee, i'll take my srt any day!! my hemi was 6k in just stuff to make it go fast straight! I did have powerslot rotors and pads but i'm sure it can't come close to the srt brakes...

Whats the diff between a rumble bee and a reg hemi ? Is it just the ground effects ? i mean is it any faster ?

REPOMAN1 said:
Whats the diff between a rumble bee and a reg hemi ? Is it just the ground effects ? i mean is it any faster ?

Just rumbel bee badging and a variety of appearance only upgrades.....not different mechanical wise....

Believe it or not those couple apperance modifications make it look like a whole different truck. You do get 392 gears but i think thats an upgrade for any hemi ram.....

Im finishing fixing up my truck today n i think tuesday if they still have the truck im gonna go see what the deal is. My dad says theres no way its gonna work...... Im anxious to see what happens.....

Luke said:
Believe it or not those couple apperance modifications make it look like a whole different truck. You do get 392 gears but i think thats an upgrade for any hemi ram.....

Im finishing fixing up my truck today n i think tuesday if they still have the truck im gonna go see what the deal is. My dad says theres no way its gonna work...... Im anxious to see what happens.....

Not all models got the 3.92's others got the 3.55's which suck a fattie unless your making BIG #'s and need to get out of the hole without spinning...

Okay I think i decided aginst the 2006... I just cant do the interior.. Its nice but not for something special like a srt-10...

Sorry my dad has an 08 hemi ram and he let me drive it to experience the interior and i just cant....

The 04-05s just remind me of an old hot rod and thats what i want...

Ill be trying to sell my truck on autotrader and such i guess and try n get myself into a srt-10 that way unless someone wants to trade :D

Luke said:
Okay I think i decided aginst the 2006... I just cant do the interior.. Its nice but not for something special like a srt-10...

Sorry my dad has an 08 hemi ram and he let me drive it to experience the interior and i just cant....

The 04-05s just remind me of an old hot rod and thats what i want...

Ill be trying to sell my truck on autotrader and such i guess and try n get myself into a srt-10 that way unless someone wants to trade :D

Dont blame you on the interior. I thing Dodge made a mistake when they lightened up the interior color. By next week my interior will be even more black than the 04/05 models..;) ..........give me you truck +$28K and you could be driving an FI fully built 06 truck with a black interior...;)

I dont have that kinda money... booooo

Troy's QC SRT said:
Not all models got the 3.92's others got the 3.55's which suck a fattie unless your making BIG #'s and need to get out of the hole without spinning...

srt 10's got 3.92's and 3.55's in it ?? i thought it was 4.10 and 4.56

Back