Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Ok now all this doubting has caused a dodgetalk memeber to come here, i'm sure he'll be posting sooner or later!! Not this guy has a 11sec on nos hemi , 12's all motor easy here!! Good guy and has helped out many on the hemi forums!! I'm not going to reveil him but I will say that his name here tells it all:D

And to anyone that will doubt him......don't, youll be wrong, unfortunetly for most of you die hard 10 owners, this is one hemi that you would'nt want to see at a red light or track!

Unless he is highly modded, cam, heads, blah, blah he is just another dreamer........

TNVIPER said:
Unless he is highly modded, cam, heads, blah, blah he is just another dreamer........
that dont matter many of ya say a hemi cant hit 12's nad many have. you keep saying highly modded well there is a chance for you to be proven wrong but i think your scared to find out the truth.

WELL GUESS WHAT IF SOMEONE CAN LET TOOLOE BORROW SOME TIRES FOR HRP IM WILL TO RUN HIM TO SHOW YA WHAT A H/C HEMI ON NITROUS CAN DO AGAINST A BUILT V10 VIPER MOTOR WITH H/C ON NITROUS TOO........

IM NOT SCARED SO CAN SOMEONE LEND HIM SOME TIRES TO DO THIS RIGHT

Daytona81 i guess you would jsut have to wait and come out when there racing and show them....talking over the net just isnt going to cut it......

Troy's QC SRT said:
Daytona81 i guess you would jsut have to wait and come out when there racing and show them....talking over the net just isnt going to cut it......

We are kinda hard headed that way...LOL..........:burnout:

Troy's QC SRT said:
x2 they can send me a pm when they want some of the hemi

I done put it out there daytona, bring it on out to panama in the spring and run my little woman:D
she will be stock ................I promise:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I done put it out there daytona, bring it on out to panama in the spring and run my little woman:D

Has a 1/4 mile track been located out there yet, its a long damn way to go for an 1/8th mile track?

OSO said:
Has a 1/4 mile track been located out there yet, its a long damn way to go for an 1/8th mile track?
nope will alllways be a 1/8 mile, but if you can win in a 1/4 you can win in an 1/8th;)

:itsme: did somebody throw a bs flag?

i did get my stock block stock head 06 hemi QC in the 12's na with less than 4k in mods.
and yes it will take a qc10 with minimal mods perty damn easy. been there done that :burnout:

nope will alllways be a 1/8 mile, but if you can win in a 1/4 you can win in an 1/8th;)
You should know it doesn't work that way. Majority of the races in my truck were won after the 1/8th, Hell same goes for the 300. I have had vehicles pull 2 and 3 truck lengths on me in the first half only to follow me across the finish line :D Good times in the 1/8 doesn't guarantee a 1/4 run.

I do not believe the Srt 10 can demonstrate its ability in the 1/8th and its probably the worst place to try . Its the worlds fastest production truck not the quickest.;)

OSO said:
LLOL we have a ton of fun there buddy, and it gets pretty competive, it would be nice to have a quarter mile track, but the track is jsut a bonus of what we do it for, jsut a little bit of fun , and to play with the trucks a little, oh and to beat up on hemis and fords:p

LLOL we have a ton of fun there buddy, and it gets pretty competive, it would be nice to have a quarter mile track, but the track is jsut a bonus of what we do it for, jsut a little bit of fun , and to play with the trucks a little, oh and to beat up on hemis and fords:p

You guys know we had a good ass time when we just got back and start plainning next year already! Sucks we still have 10 months until we do it again.:elefant: :elefant: I never unpacked, I'm ready to go:elefant: :D :elefant: :D :elefant:

same thing here bring it over here. But why waste my time going over there when i can race one of ya fastest srt10 here in houston.( tooloe)

If i beat him or hang even with tooloe i wont waste my time with slower SRT10:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back