Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
We ALL love hemis and dodges, and chargers an challengers and so on,

I jsut "offered" you to bring your ultra hot hemi to panama and run mine

I have had plenty of hemis, and one now, and dont worry I had the same attitude :D
Studio_SplashFrizCoch_980_L-1-2.jpg
IM NOT GOING TO PANAMA BUT YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME TO HOUSTON. ILL EVEN BUY THE BEER AFTER THE RACE:rock:

DAYTONA FORFITS I WIN BY DEFAULT:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

DAMN THAT WAS AN EASY RACE AND I DONT EVEN HAVE AN ENGINE IN MINE!:D

DAYTONA FORFITS I WIN BY DEFAULT:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

DAMN THAT WAS AN EASY RACE AND I DONT EVEN HAVE AN ENGINE IN MINE!:D
i guess its to far.......

Luke said:
Yay!

Got my 2005 Ram srt-10 :rock:

NOT......

Lets just say things didnt go as planned and I wont beable to get into a 10 until next year....

Thanks for the support guys...

I know you guys look down on us hemi guys so Ill come back when I have a respectable vehicle....

Thanks again.....:(

Heck Luke we def dont look down on the hemis, we jsut having fun buddy:D

to me they all are kick ass machines, hell even the lightings, and the SS chevys:rock:

jsut trying to drum up some interest in this boring ass forum:aetsch:

LOL you dont know what you are missin bro, Scott comes in from arkansas every year, as well as the brew crew from texas:D
GOT ANY PICS OR VIDEO FROM LAST YRS EVENT

11 sec Hemi said:
It will do for now. Got other priorities at the moment than keep modding the ole truck
WHATS UP BRO GET THOSE HEAD AND YOU AND I CAN BE IN THE LOW-MID 11'S ON BOTTLE

TNVIPER said:
You wasted a lot of $$$$$ Dom.....if you had replaced your Viper engine with a 5.7 Hemi and added a CAI, tune, cam, emptied the ash tray and removed the tailgate you would be in the 9s...:itsme:
hahaha made my stomache hurt goin to las vegas on monday to look a 97 GTS:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

DAYTONA81 said:
that 12.7 N/A is old new....dont worry bout my time just bring me a srt10. Its not my problem they cant drive it.

i dont think im badass but i know what my truck can do and very confident. Im not worry bout a srt10. they way ya complain to the lightning guys about there blower...well guess what i dont have a blower and have a smaller motor. Bring a srt10 and dont give the BS ya give the lightning guys. Im ready to run now.

Ill even run a srt10 N/A and on the bottle so there wont be no confusion weather i sprayed or not.

The reason im acting like this is because ya think the Hemi cant do shit and the SRT10 is the best. Were both driving dodge weather its a hemi or not. but whateverl im here to prove ya the hemi has balls. I will say this ya dont want to run me when i go stroker cause 10s will be all day for me on the bottle.

You're starting to sound like one of these lightning bitches. Keep runnin your mouth... at the end of the day it's still just a hemi:p

Go run Justin NA, and get your pee pee smaked :burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
You're starting to sound like one of these lightning bitches. Keep runnin your mouth... at the end of the day it's still just a hemi:p

you said pee pee:D

LoveThisTruck said:

Everybody thinks they are a comedian. So whats your truck run

The truck is up and running again:rock:

I've only made a few passes with a best of 12.1
With an experienced driver, it'll run mid 11s

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back