Rumble Bee for Ram srt-10!

same as allways, no takers, pcb is right in the middle,, I understand if you cant make it, being beat by a woman is embarrasing:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
same as allways, no takers, pcb is right in the middle,, I understand if you cant make it, being beat by a woman is embarrasing:D
LOL THEN BRING YOUR SRT DOWN HERE. WHY WOULD I DRIVE OVER THERE WHEN I CAN RUN A 7XX RWHP SRT10 HERE IN TEXAS.

ITS FUNNY YA HAVE TO THROW BUILT MOTOR W/ FI AT A STOCK BLOCK HEMI. IF THATS NOT ENOUGH YA HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR BUT IT HAS TO BE BUILT TO GIVE ME A GOOD RUN....LMAO

ITS ONLY A 345 CI MOTOR.......

I put the offer out there,

YOU have the burden of proof;)

I will have an all naturally aspirated SRT 10 regular cab, that I will let my wife drive at PCB, right now it has no engine, no tranny , nuttin

now if you had put the offer on the table it would be MY burden of proof, I have no idea of what mine will run stock, but I bet it will outrun a hemi from texas, heck I will run tooloe, fatjack anyone , I aint picky

and if lovy is in ky then and can make it, I will let momma spank him too:aetsch: :itsme:

I put the offer out there,

YOU have the burden of proof;)

I will have an all naturally aspirated SRT 10 regular cab, that I will let my wife drive at PCB, right now it has no engine, no tranny , nuttin

now if you had put the offer on the table it would be MY burden of proof, I have no idea of what mine will run stock, but I bet it will outrun a hemi from texas, heck I will run tooloe, fatjack anyone , I aint picky

and if lovy is in ky then and can make it, I will let momma spank him too:aetsch: :itsme:

She can spank me any time she'd like:p :D ;)

LoveThisTruck said:
She can spank me any time she'd like:p :D ;)
these guys get too serious, LOLOL I am sure momma would have a blast spanking a special forces guy LOLOL

I hope you get to make it bud, oh and still working on what I talked to you about , some parts are jsut out of the country at the moment

LOL momma gonna have a gooooood time next year;)

Hell, I wouldnt get my truck dirty just to run a Hemi truck........:p

these guys get too serious, LOLOL I am sure momma would have a blast spanking a special forces guy LOLOL

I hope you get to make it bud, oh and still working on what I talked to you about , some parts are jsut out of the country at the moment

LOL momma gonna have a gooooood time next year;)

LOL I'm not SF, just an average Joe:) I'm about 95% sure I'll be in Afghanistan bro... but I should be able to go the year after:dontknow: if I don't get my ass blown off:p

LOLOL I jsut put the offer out there:dontknow:

run your modded hemi against my srt 10 that has set on jack stands for...........2 years now? it will have an 80,000 mile engine in it?

I mean jeeze:D

Just cause momma can cut a .000 light dont matter does it?:p

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL I'm not SF, just an average Joe:) I'm about 95% sure I'll be in Afghanistan bro... but I should be able to go the year after:dontknow: if I don't get my ass blown off:p
I thought you were going into trainig we were talking aobut?

hey! we could have a pcb in afganistan:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I thought you were going into trainig we were talking aobut?

hey! we could have a pcb in afganistan:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I messed myself up... guess I'm too much of a bitch:D

I don't think they have any drag strips there:dontknow: but they do enjoy making love with goats, so that should give you something to do:elefant:

Yay!

Got my 2005 Ram srt-10 :rock:

NOT......

Lets just say things didnt go as planned and I wont beable to get into a 10 until next year....

Thanks for the support guys...

I know you guys look down on us hemi guys so Ill come back when I have a respectable vehicle....

Thanks again.....:(

TNVIPER said:
Unless he is highly modded, cam, heads, blah, blah he is just another dreamer........

No dreamer. Not even highly modded in my eyes. Just cam & bolt ons put me at 12.98 on motor. I want bv heads & a better intake, bigger stall & better gears but that has to wait a while. I'd rather get into a house & out of an apartment right now so the truck is on hold. It went 11.91 on spray.

Luke said:
Yay!

Got my 2005 Ram srt-10 :rock:

NOT......

Lets just say things didnt go as planned and I wont beable to get into a 10 until next year....

Thanks for the support guys...

I know you guys look down on us hemi guys so Ill come back when I have a respectable vehicle....

Thanks again.....:(
if the L guys and other hemi guys can hang out you are more then welcome to view stuff that we post just dont comment on anything or post in any threads....:D :D :D :D other then that enjoy your stay

11 sec Hemi said:
No dreamer. Not even highly modded in my eyes. Just cam & bolt ons put me at 12.98 on motor. I want bv heads & a better intake, bigger stall & better gears but that has to wait a while. I'd rather get into a house & out of an apartment right now so the truck is on hold. It went 11.91 on spray.
thats really fast......

It was so disappointing.... I wanted to cry..... (Yea make fun of me i dont care....)

Ive idolized the srt-10 ever since they came out.... Couldnt afford one then and i cant even afford one now..... Shoulda never bought my truck....................................

I hope i can afford to get one, one day...

Ill snoop around but no reason for me to post until I have something in common with you guys.....

Next youll be hearing from me Ill have a SRT-10!! :D

Until then. Thanks guys for helpin me through this...

LOLOL I jsut put the offer out there:dontknow:
run your modded hemi against my srt 10 that has set on jack stands for...........2 years now? it will have an 80,000 mile engine in it?

I mean jeeze:D

Just cause momma can cut a .000 light dont matter does it?:p
so did i. its funny that im willing to run anyone and only a BUILT srt10 is willing to run me......LOL

DAYTONA81 said:
that 12.7 N/A is old new....dont worry bout my time just bring me a srt10. Its not my problem they cant drive it.

i dont think im badass but i know what my truck can do and very confident. Im not worry bout a srt10. they way ya complain to the lightning guys about there blower...well guess what i dont have a blower and have a smaller motor. Bring a srt10 and dont give the BS ya give the lightning guys. Im ready to run now.

Ill even run a srt10 N/A and on the bottle so there wont be no confusion weather i sprayed or not.

The reason im acting like this is because ya think the Hemi cant do shit and the SRT10 is the best. Were both driving dodge weather its a hemi or not. but whateverl im here to prove ya the hemi has balls. I will say this ya dont want to run me when i go stroker cause 10s will be all day for me on the bottle.
We ALL love hemis and dodges, and chargers an challengers and so on,

I jsut "offered" you to bring your ultra hot hemi to panama and run mine

I have had plenty of hemis, and one now, and dont worry I had the same attitude :D
Studio_SplashFrizCoch_980_L-1-2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back