Running Rich?

Car is running great , i been driving the shit out of it. Well over 5000 miles now and runs 12s. Job well done.

Way to aim high with that rolling participation trophy...
After all - It's not just good... It's good enough.
67931417.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... "your a hoopty"
Really showing off your booklearnins there...

The insults are halfassed like that hackjob roadrunner. I mean look at it, it's a slapped together mish mosh of parts that don't fit - you ignored all aspects of craftsmanship and professionalism creating a rolling punchline... I find it hard to believe that someone who looks at welds and fabrications all day would sign off on that as a job well done...

Don't you have some girl scout cookies to sell or past episodes of Hannah Montana that you can catch up on instead of bringing your righteous teenaged girl views of the world into the forum.

I think until you start showing some of your fabrication and repair skills all you are doing is sitting up on your high horse mocking others. Might be why people refer to you as being adolescent.

Hell... The level of work displayed doesn't need to be looked down upon by anything high up. Everyone aside from Helen Keller can see the level of halfassery. Using your red truck as an example of a job done correctly - how can you even defend the abortions posted here?

I'm cool with being referred to as adolescent, it's a step up from juvenile. When I need validation from strangers on a forum, I'll be sure to post my exploits...

Hell... The level of work displayed doesn't need to be looked down upon by anything high up. Everyone aside from Helen Keller can see the level of halfassery. Using your red truck as an example of a job done correctly - how can you even defend the abortions posted here?

I'm cool with being referred to as adolescent, it's a step up from juvenile. When I need validation from strangers on a forum, I'll be sure to post my exploits...

You don't need validation from us-----you see, I got an idea that most here will stop responding to your drivel and let you go back to your sand box till your mamma comes to put you in back in the crib. You really are a sad excuse for a human. Makes the likes of Jessie Jackson, Hillary and sad sack look pretty good right now. Now put that pacifier back in and take a nap.

I'm not defending anyone's work - I simply don't see how an individual that hasn't even displayed the ability to turn a wrench the right way can use terms like halfassery and hack job to describe someone else's work. If all you want to do is provide us entertainment with your antics why don't you go over to the offensive category and start a thread on politics or guns or something else that your opinion may be valid on. Degrading people's workmanship doesn't entertain it just stifles people from sharing their ideas, builds and their repairs - something that most of us appreciate from this forum.

You don't need validation from us-----you see, I got an idea that most here will stop responding to your drivel and let you go back to your sand box till your mamma comes to put you in back in the crib. You really are a sad excuse for a human. Makes the likes of Jessie Jackson, Hillary and sad sack look pretty good right now. Now put that pacifier back in and take a nap.

So somewhere in your nonsensical rambling is a point? Your posts are great entertainment but I worry family could use them as evidence to keep you in the institution...

I'm not defending anyone's work - I simply don't see how an individual that hasn't even displayed the ability to turn a wrench the right way can use terms like halfassery and hack job to describe someone else's work. If all you want to do is provide us entertainment with your antics why don't you go over to the offensive category and start a thread on politics or guns or something else that your opinion may be valid on. Degrading people's workmanship doesn't entertain it just stifles people from sharing their ideas, builds and their repairs - something that most of us appreciate from this forum.

I was under the impression that this is an open discussion forum. Didn't realize we have to say "good job pal" on everything. Guess we now have participation trophies here too...

I was under the impression that this is an open discussion forum. Didn't realize we have to say "good job pal" on everything. Guess we now have participation trophies here too...

I didn't ask you to say good job to everything - just asked that if you are going to stand around critiquing everyone's work why don't you show us all how it is done. Put up or shut up.

I didn't ask you to say good job to everything - just asked that if you are going to stand around critiquing everyone's work why don't you show us all how it is done. Put up or shut up.
I agree. I'm interested in critiquing his work and hobbys.......unless his only skill is bashing here. I do believe a vendor should be held to a higher standard than the home hobbyist. I'm mainly just bored of reading basically the same 5 responses here and wouldn't mind some new material to laugh at.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I agree. I'm interested in critiquing his work and hobbys.......unless his only skill is bashing here. I do believe a vendor should be held to a higher standard than the home hobbyist. I'm mainly just bored of reading basically the same 5 responses here and wouldn't mind some new material to laugh at.

OK, i'll put pics of my relatively stock srt10 which I haven't cut the frame or oem harness and keep running with regular maintenance and OEM parts... You can bash that if you want, it's OK or you can save the bashing for when I get the urge to hack something, document it and post it here...

I do however like you calling my "bashing" a skill - that's giving the troll a 3 course meal...

OK, i'll put pics of my relatively stock srt10 which I haven't cut the frame or oem harness and keep running with regular maintenance and OEM parts... You can bash that if you want, it's OK or you can save the bashing for when I get the urge to hack something, document it and post it here...

I do however like you calling my "bashing" a skill - that's giving the troll a 3 course meal...
You avoided what I said for the most part. I could care less about your near stock truck. I've got one near stock as well. I was referring to you posting something you're good at(like a hobby), or think you are, besides blowing steam out of your mouth. Then we as a forum could give our educated opinion of your excellence.

You avoided what I said for the most part. I could care less about your near stock truck. I've got one near stock as well. I was referring to you posting something you're good at(like a hobby), or think you are, besides blowing steam out of your mouth. Then we as a forum could give our educated opinion of your excellence.

I think what we are dealing with here is a Kardashian. Someone with no skill, no experience, or even intellect. Just spouts out flamboyant remarks to get attention. Has an opinion on everyone else but no real skills to show that he is any better. It's really easy to knock things down - quite another to build things. Sell the stock truck to a museum and find a Honda forum to impress!!!

I think what we are dealing with here is a Kardashian. Someone with no skill, no experience, or even intellect. Just spouts out flamboyant remarks to get attention. Has an opinion on everyone else but no real skills to show that he is any better. It's really easy to knock things down - quite another to build things. Sell the stock truck to a museum and find a Honda forum to impress!!!
You're prolly right.

I had not heard the name Helen Keller used since I was in middle school. I'm very impressed to say the least.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back