Running Rich?

Did you know she masturbated with one hand...

...so she could moan with the other.

How's your wife and kids with your immature potty mouth? Wait, you ain't ole enough to get a marriage license and hopefully sterile.

RIP cause this is it. The group voted to let you die a slow painful death---no more responses. bye bye

How's your wife and kids with your immature potty mouth? Wait, you ain't ole enough to get a marriage license and hopefully sterile.

RIP cause this is it. The group voted to let you die a slow painful death---no more responses. bye bye

05141598bcc01b9287950aa48dc9be157a1f4a-wm.jpg

Damn.... i check on my post a week later and people are arguing? Lol jesus....
And update on my truck. Im in the process of finding a dyno tuner who has the software to tune vipers. Not very many vipers out here. Seeing a viper drive by is like seeing baby jesus for the first time.

Damn.... i check on my post a week later and people are arguing? Lol jesus....
And update on my truck. Im in the process of finding a dyno tuner who has the software to tune vipers. Not very many vipers out here. Seeing a viper drive by is like seeing baby jesus for the first time.

I mean, we would know where you are referring to if you had a location added to your profile... But we have no clue where here is. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back