Sacramento...Jan 17 2009

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may try to show up this Saturday for the test and tune at Sacramento Raceway. Gates open @ 10:00 Am... Testing from Noon to 4PM. Any NorCal guys want to meet me there?

Are there any Sacramento Mopar guys with a video camera? SRTBrad can't make this weekend and I hope to set a new NA record this weekend. I have the new BBK prototype throttle body and a brand new set of M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials. I'm hoping the extra 20+ FTLBs of torque on the low end will launch me better out of the hole once traction is established. I also expect the extra 12 HP on the high end will improve my times by at least a tenth and 1-2 MPH. I feel that if I can get in the area of a 1.75 60' then an 11.99 might be possible. But since last time the best I could do was 1.95 60' ... I might be dreaming... but I feel confident I will do better than 12.34...watch out ArrestmeRed.

Last edited:
Trainman said:
Are there any Sacramento Mopar guys with a video camera? SRTBrad can't make this weekend and I hope to set a new NA record this weekend. I have the new BBK prototype throttle body and a brand new set of the redesigned M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials... I'll let John from M&H explain the changes. I'm hoping the extra 20+ FTLBs of torque on the low end will launch me better out of the hole once traction is established. I also expect the extra 12 HP on the high end will improve my times by at least a tenth and 1-2 MPH. I feel that if I can get in the area of a 1.75 60' then an 11.99 might be possible. But since last time the best I could do was 1.95 60' ... I might be dreaming... but I feel confident I will do better than 12.34...watch out ArrestmeRed.
yyyyeahhhh..........:D

best of luck on the 12.34 thing though....... :rock:

Trainman said:
Are there any Sacramento Mopar guys with a video camera? SRTBrad can't make this weekend and I hope to set a new NA record this weekend. I have the new BBK prototype throttle body and a brand new set of the redesigned M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials... I'll let John from M&H explain the changes. I'm hoping the extra 20+ FTLBs of torque on the low end will launch me better out of the hole once traction is established. I also expect the extra 12 HP on the high end will improve my times by at least a tenth and 1-2 MPH. I feel that if I can get in the area of a 1.75 60' then an 11.99 might be possible. But since last time the best I could do was 1.95 60' ... I might be dreaming... but I feel confident I will do better than 12.34...watch out ArrestmeRed.

Best of luck Trainman !

Looks like a 300 footer there yesterday, so....good air to use to go after the N.A. record.

Last edited:
I will be there for sure, I'm leaving Bakersfield in about 1/2 hour and should be in Sacramento before 10 PM. Hopefully I will see some Norcal guys tomorrow at the track. Thanks for the well wishes Mopar and Ronnie and Brad. I will try to do us proud. By the way...Moparracing, last time those 60' foot times were on 3 year old tires, I just got some Brand New M&H's.....so there should be some improvement. Looks like the temp tomorrow will be between 64 and 67 degrees, humidity @ 59% and less than 3 mph wind, so I'm hoping for a real good run.

Trainman said:
I will be there for sure, I'm leaving Bakersfield in about 1/2 hour and should be in Sacramento before 10 PM. Hopefully I will see some Norcal guys tomorrow at the track. Thanks for the well wishes Mopar and Ronnie and Brad. I will try to do us proud. By the way...Moparracing, last time those 60' foot times were on 3 year old tires, I just got some Brand New M&H's.....so there should be some improvement. Looks like the temp tomorrow will be between 64 and 67 degrees, humidity @ 59% and less than 3 mph wind, so I'm hoping for a real good run.

Give me a call after a few runs Jerry. Good Luck bro.:burnout: :burnout:

Trainman said:
Are there any Sacramento Mopar guys with a video camera? SRTBrad can't make this weekend and I hope to set a new NA record this weekend. I have the new BBK prototype throttle body and a brand new set of M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials. I'm hoping the extra 20+ FTLBs of torque on the low end will launch me better out of the hole once traction is established. I also expect the extra 12 HP on the high end will improve my times by at least a tenth and 1-2 MPH. I feel that if I can get in the area of a 1.75 60' then an 11.99 might be possible. But since last time the best I could do was 1.95 60' ... I might be dreaming... but I feel confident I will do better than 12.34...watch out ArrestmeRed.
good luck man, but i'm out of it... sold the slicks and the SCT hope works picks up thinking abotu selling my bike when the weather warms up and then i may start saving up for new slicks and stuff

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
good luck man, but i'm out of it... sold the slicks and the SCT hope works picks up thinking abotu selling my bike when the weather warms up and then i may start saving up for new slicks and stuff

...lots can happen between now and May....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back