Sad DC Performance

jrangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received an email from DC Performance today...

DC Performance regrets that we are closing for business. It has been a privilege to work with all of you for the past 10 years. For most of you, your car defines who you are and your passion for life, thanks for including us in that.

Economic times are hard and unfortunately we were not able to whether this storm. You are very important to us and we are here to help you if you need us. Parts sales will be turned over to [email protected] , I will be making new roots in the next few weeks and rest assured I will be contacting all of you. You can reach me at [email protected] or 310-597-6295. If you need immediate help, I can refer you so do not hesitate to call.

Dan Cragin and the DC Performance team.
To view your vehicle service history online, click this link or copy and paste it into your web browser:
http://www.OwnerAutoSite.com?AccessCode=DD7VGGMD
Sincerely,
Dan Cragin
D C Performance Inc
(310) 841-6996
DC Performance

I received an email from DC Performance today...

DC Performance regrets that we are closing for business. It has been a privilege to work with all of you for the past 10 years. For most of you, your car defines who you are and your passion for life, thanks for including us in that.

Economic times are hard and unfortunately we were not able to whether this storm. You are very important to us and we are here to help you if you need us. Parts sales will be turned over to [email protected] , I will be making new roots in the next few weeks and rest assured I will be contacting all of you. You can reach me at [email protected] or 310-597-6295. If you need immediate help, I can refer you so do not hesitate to call.

Dan Cragin and the DC Performance team.
To view your vehicle service history online, click this link or copy and paste it into your web browser:
http://www.OwnerAutoSite.com?AccessCode=DD7VGGMD
Sincerely,
Dan Cragin
D C Performance Inc
(310) 841-6996
DC Performance

I got that email this morning too. Sad, but Dan and Chris are both moving on, so all is not lost.

Viper Performance on the West coast just took a big hit

What a Shame

Wildman

I wish you all the best in your future. Good luck, and may God be with you.

Wade

Its more of a restructuring, Dan Cragin is not going anywhere, its basically just a new location and name. I look forward to continuing to do business with Dan and Chris, they are very valuable members of the viper community.

Its more of a restructuring, Dan Cragin is not going anywhere, its basically just a new location and name. I look forward to continuing to do business with Dan and Chris, they are very valuable members of the viper community.

That's great to hear!:burnout:

Hey Justin do you know if the new location will be in SoCal still?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back